Africa Twin Adventure Sport

Den I made a metal base plate to fit to the ADV rear rack then fitted the Givi M7 base plate to it then any Givi top box will fit works really well
heres a few piccies of the new beastie

Can I quickly say a massive thank you to Jonathon from Rugged Roads Who was not only very helpful, a really nice guy who was full of useful advice and nothing seemed too much trouble, ok i did spend about £900 with him today LOL thanks Mate, Highly recommend him and the company

heres the pics there no where special but at least i took some:bounce1

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3505.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3505.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 303
  • thumbnail_IMG_3508.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3508.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 315
  • thumbnail_IMG_3511.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3511.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 331
  • thumbnail_IMG_3513.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3513.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 336
Very nice.
After a stressful experience with my local BMW dealership I will be looking elsewhere in the future. I Could go back to Honda when they look that good.....

That HATAS looks nice.... very nice

Yes, another thumbs up from me for Jonathan at Rugged Roads. A very nice chap to talk to, and deal with.

Good luck to him and his business.

Well ive had 2 red ones and one Tri-colour so went with this colour and must admit I really like it. and as DING DONG says it does look nice in the flesh, started fitting all the stuff ive bought changed the screen for a std AT tinted screen as the ATAS one is too tall for me, fitted the Batzen Adjusters, rear brake enlarger, Alarm, smaller number plate, front wind deflectors, rim stickers, LED Fogs, Titax Short levers, mirror extenders, Ram X-mount, Side stand enlarger,
Coming tomorrow from Rugged Roads
Akrapovic End Can,
Sat nav mount
Tank deflector,
Fender Extender,
4 way plug so fogs show on dash when they are on
Fog light switch
plus whatever the post man delivers
Going to be a busy weekend
I love it

Well ive had 2 red ones and one Tri-colour so went with this colour and must admit I really like it. and as DING DONG says it does look nice in the flesh, started fitting all the stuff ive bought changed the screen for a std AT tinted screen as the ATAS one is too tall for me, fitted the Batzen Adjusters, rear brake enlarger, Alarm, smaller number plate, front wind deflectors, rim stickers, LED Fogs, Titax Short levers, mirror extenders, Ram X-mount, Side stand enlarger,
Coming tomorrow from Rugged Roads
Akrapovic End Can,
Sat nav mount
Tank deflector,
Fender Extender,
4 way plug so fogs show on dash when they are on
Fog light switch
plus whatever the post man delivers
Going to be a busy weekend
I love it

Sounds great.

I love parcels through the post :D

Get some pictures up when your done!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Deliveries deliveries

With the quick shifter and auto blipper this sounds amazing, out in the morning to collect a couple of bits will give it a nice little blast :thumb

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3543.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3543.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 271
  • thumbnail_IMG_3544.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3544.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 277
  • thumbnail_IMG_3545.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3545.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 271
  • thumbnail_IMG_3546.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3546.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 269
I really like that.

Looks great :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

That can looks nice but much prefer a full carbon akra, although I understand they don't make them for every model.

Getting the baffles out if a massive pain in the hoop. Give me a shout if your interested in decat headers, got them sitting here doing nowt.

Cabby can’t pm you from my mobile for some reason
Are they stainless or titanium? What make and how much if you want to pm me with the details please mate I’m interested
Rob

Sorry but as good a bike as the ATAS that is a howler from Honda in those colours after the anniversary colours.

You mean you don’t like triple grey with gold wheels? :eek: :D

Getting the baffles out of mine involved unscrewing them and pulling them out
Yes indeed, we had this discussion when I was trying to work out how to remove mine, different year exhausts I believe was the outcome.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom