Africa Twin Adventure Sport

I hate Monday mornings
0ab9358d5e1105394da34238b5f2ee36.jpg

Bike looks absolutely fab.....please PM when you decide to sell it Rob ;)

Are those panniers handed ? If not then may I suggest you swap them round as I think the graphics would look better with the text sloping forward rather than rearward :thumb

Turned them around by swapping the tin inserts around and yes you are correct they do look a lot better and the Africa Twin is now going the same way as the tank decals, thanks for the suggestion Rushy
Rob

Turned them around by swapping the tin inserts around and yes you are correct they do look a lot better and the Africa Twin is now going the same way as the tank decals, thanks for the suggestion Rushy
Rob

Pics?

LOL not just yet Ian

Pics as requested
Rob

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3636.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3636.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 392
  • thumbnail_IMG_3640.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3640.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 398
Cheers guys had the Bridgestone A41s fitted today cant wait to get out and ride it now !!

New Panniers and top box bought ready for the 3 trips planned this year

Thinking of Tubeless wheels now any suggestions ??

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4402.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4402.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 645
  • thumbnail_IMG_4403.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4403.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 623
Nice panniers :thumb
But get rid of this plastic something called handguards and fit some proper Barkbusters.

Thats all I need them for as theres no chance of me taking this off road I use the 701 for that its far more capable lol

Thinking of Tubeless wheels now any suggestions ??

In order of cost for a full set (front and rear wheels) :thumb:)

1. 3M tape or similar (stick it on yourself, but beware the existing CRF1000 front rim doesn't have tubeless bead) - from approx £40.00
  2. Outex Kit (again stick it on yourself, but beware the existing CRF1000 front rim doesn't have tubeless bead) - £110.00
  3. BarTubeless / SM Pro (polymer band baked onto internal face) - £1248.00
  4. Alpina (O-Ring system on spoke nipples) - from £1615.00
  5. Kineo (works of art - but you are stuck with Kineo Cush Rubbers and Rear Sprocket going forward) - from £2387.00
  6. OEM Honda CRF1100 Adventure Sport (yes, they swap straight over to the CRF1000 - BMW style, spokes to outer rim, price includes ABS rings as they won't swap over from CRF1000) - £2467.00

Hope this helps :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom