Anyone riding on the plain this month

Cyclistbruce

Reaction score
Just about to replace my 1150 with a 1200GS, and will be off to Portugal in May to do the Transeuro Trail. Want to practice with the new bike on Salisbury Plain if anyone is about?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wow wish I was going with you. Please let me know how you get on. I have doing some of the trail on my to do list. I have a GS1200 so interested to see how you get on. I want to start in Southern Spain and go up to Portugal. Have been thinking about it ever since I heard about the trail. How incredible would it be to do the whole thing. However the time and cost would let me out I fear. Please keep in touch and would love to come for a ride with you when the weather gets a bit better.

Regards Steve

Oh damn, I'm off, but was planning to go there in the beginning of Jan, unless it is horribly muddy (I'm quite crap offroad).

Oh damn, I'm off, but was planning to go there in the beginning of Jan, unless it is horribly muddy (I'm quite crap offroad).

On Bakerman's event there will be a variety of guided routes to choose from depending on your skill/confidence level. From challenging muddy tracks to gravel roads.

I wish I could join, but I'll be abroad on the 29th.
Will join the next one for sure.

I've been doing part of the TET route down there, and last time we went through part of the plains, but I want to explore it with someone who knows the area :)

Back
Top Bottom