Rokker Revolution Motorcycle Jeans

I have a pair of 34/34 for sale. I bought the wrong size as I was in between and planning to lose weight . As new, with labels and with original box/armour etc ......

a08661721c20cf7d81e41342d0f8da8a.jpg

I just wish they'd sell 'em in a bag to make it cheaper and leave out the pretentious wooden box shite.

Anyway Arsey, how much are you after for them?

I just wish they'd sell 'em in a bag to make it cheaper and leave out the pretentious wooden box shite.

Anyway Arsey, how much are you after for them?

They retail for £349.

I’d accept £225 posted.

BUT I’m over in Guernsey and here for at least two weeks,as my ex-wife is terminally ill.
I would rather bring them over when I next fly across (definitely in next 3 weeks ) and then post them as if I post from here it’ll be more expensive .

DC is interested but wanted to try some on for sizing first .

Good price.

To be fair, Id prefer to try a pair for size too. 34/34 is my normal jeans size, but Motolegends recommends going up a size. It's important to get the knee protectors in the right area.

Sorry to hear about your ex wife.

Good price.

To be fair, Id prefer to try a pair for size too. 34/34 is my normal jeans size, but Motolegends recommends going up a size. It's important to get the knee protectors in the right area.

Sorry to hear about your ex wife.

this is what is confusing motolegends say go up a size .urban rider sales say go up a size ,the vid on their site says true fit. some one else said they come up large so go down a size !!! FFS ....

As long as you feel your arse isn’t very valuable Levi’s are a great option! Less than 1sec slide time!

I do have a pair of reinforced biking jeans (ex MCN) but they're too hot to wear in mainland Europe in the summer!

I do have a pair of reinforced biking jeans (ex MCN) but they're too hot to wear in mainland Europe in the summer!

These are not the same thing. They are single skin, not lined with heavy Kevlar, and wear pretty much like a normal jean. The old (and much cheaper) lined jeans are rubbish in comparison, I’ve binned mine.You can even get waterproof single layer from Rokker.

Think of them as motorcycle trouser which have the benefits of wearing and looking like jeans and the price is easier to beat.

These are not the same thing. They are single skin, not lined with heavy Kevlar, and wear pretty much like a normal jean. The old (and much cheaper) lined jeans are rubbish in comparison, I’ve binned mine.You can even get waterproof single layer from Rokker.

Think of them as motorcycle trouser which have the benefits of wearing and looking like jeans and the price is easier to beat.

Thanks for the explanation it's appreciated.
I had a look at them online and they do look good but £349 good????
I hear what you say about them being motorcycle trousers and are probably comparable in price to my H-G over-trousers that I've used for years when the weather's bad.
I just don't think I can justify it to myself especially as I ride in a t-shirt when it's really hot!

Thanks for the explanation it's appreciated.
I had a look at them online and they do look good but £349 good????
I hear what you say about them being motorcycle trousers and are probably comparable in price to my H-G over-trousers that I've used for years when the weather's bad.
I just don't think I can justify it to myself especially as I ride in a t-shirt when it's really hot!

Ok, question ?
How much would you pay for a bike ?
How much would you pay for decent fully waterproof ‘pants’ be they jeans or textiles ?

I’ve binned wearing my Rev It Dominator pants that cost £500 + as the Rokkers are better, for me .

Fucking 'pants'!

Pants are what Superman wears on the outside of his tights!

Fecking 'Merkin dumbed down bollox............

They are fecking TROUSERS (or Trouser if your name is Steptoe)!

And.......breath.............. :)

Andres

Ok, question ?
How much would you pay for a bike ?
How much would you pay for decent fully waterproof ‘pants’ be they jeans or textiles ?

I’ve binned wearing my Rev It Dominator pants that cost £500 + as the Rokkers are better, for me .

Thank you for your concern, Martin, it is appreciated.

My H-G all weather suit must have cost c. £700 back in 2016 and I still use the jacket all the time (except when it's t-shirt weather) and the trousers in rain and / or cold.

The cost of the bike is irrelevant because if you fall off it's your body that is more likely to get damaged and not be repaired as easily. Even though I no longer ride like a nutter you are always vulnerable to the other idiots on the road. I do have leather jeans but they're too hot for the summer too. I'm even debating not wearing my adventure boots for my trip to Romania this August as, currently, my jeans are too narrow to sit over my boots so I tend to cook in hot weather. Yes, I know, a change of jeans cut is in order!

I suppose it all down to personal choice and your own risk assessment.

Thanks again.

Still looking for 42/32 not that I need the extra 2 inches, just like my jeans a tad baggy on the bike, to jump up easier......:D

Back
Top Bottom