Interphone vs TFT

Prawnini

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had this from Interphone today in response to connection issues with my Interphone Tour:

Dear Customer,
with the latest SW release R146 you are able to listening to music from TFT but Phone calls are still mute.

We are working on it to solve the problem.

Regards.

Haven't tried it yet but if anyone else has got it working please advise.

Best
Shaun

Had this from Interphone today in response to connection issues with my Interphone Tour:

Dear Customer,
with the latest SW release R146 you are able to listening to music from TFT but Phone calls are still mute.

We are working on it to solve the problem.

Regards.

Haven't tried it yet but if anyone else has got it working please advise.

Best
Shaun

Bin it.
Invest in a Sena 20s Evo !

So why are you receiving emails from interphone ?

I sent them an email to ask what could be done and were they aware of the issues, that was there response.

Bit strange, I have Interphone Urban and can make calls and listen to music through TFT and NAV VI without any problem. The only downside is my left speaker in the helmet keeps blowing!

Bit strange, I have Interphone Urban and can make calls and listen to music through TFT and NAV VI without any problem. The only downside is my left speaker in the helmet keeps blowing!

When did you last update it Ben?

Never have updated it. Didn't even know you had to. Took it straight out the box, paired it up and have had no problems with connectivity since. Only slight problem is speakers not handling full volume.

Started using a Sena 20s (non Evo), all working great :)

Never have updated it. Didn't even know you had to. Took it straight out the box, paired it up and have had no problems with connectivity since. Only slight problem is speakers not handling full volume.

Don't update it as it may not work:eek:

yea bin it shaun,i will buy the horrible interphone stuff off you as a favour:D

yea bin it shaun,i will buy the horrible interphone stuff off you as a favour:D

Patience, Wome wasn't built in a day. It will work, eventually.

However I will bear your offer in mind, maybe bring them Sunday;)

oh you coming sunday then thats good,just dont criticise mr distinction:D

Interphone Tour & TFT Connection problems

Just purchased an Interphone Tour twin pack for me and the wife to use on my R1250GS to replace my SENA SMH5-FM. I've paired both with the TFT (Rider & Pillon Helmets) and have also connected my iPhone X (with BMW Connected & Garmin Smart Link Apps installed) to the TFT and Nav VI - the latter is purely so it can access the Garmin App. I don't bother with Sat Nav audio directions. However, I've got the following issues:

While I can stream music to both headsets the FM radio on each will only work if the intercom is on first.
Incoming phone calls don't ring through the headset - I only get the visual prompt on the TFT however the phone rings through its own speaker.

I tried deleting the passenger headset and now I can't get the FM radio at all.

Anybody got any ideas - both headsets are up to latest software standard (147)

Back
Top Bottom