Things you wish you'd bought years ago!

Shares in Facebook

A one way ticket to somewhere very far away for the first wife before she achieved that status

A Vincent, a Brough Superior and I wish I had held on to my Ducati Supermono. How was I to know they were going to reach cult status? :blast

A Comex 1665 seadweller when they were £500......... I have to make do with just a double red :D

Footwear that fits properly.
Size Uk13/14 wide, been wearing shoes and boots that havent quite fitted for far to many years and then end up giving them to my brother.
Finally at the age of 54 sod the price and found footwear suppliers overseas that sell spacious boots and shoes.
So far loving the Keen brand with the large toebox.

Adrian

A proper bike ramp, had mine for 15 years, can't do without it, although getting the bike on and off nowadays is a 2 man job for safety

Attachments

• Bike Ramp.jpg
    Bike Ramp.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 1,223
An SDS+ drill. There's no comparison to a standard hammer-action drill. For anyone that does any DIY home improvement, I can't recommend one enough.

I second that - especially in a Dublin Corporation house with cast / "cinder block" walls.
It's the one and only thing that's wrong in the quality of build of the house!

I need a light weight cordless one now to do a panelling job in the bathroom. Anybody got any suggestions?
Cheap and domestic use only - and liable to be used mostly as an electric screwdriver apart from the bathroom job.

A good Chinese cookbook. I’m about to make some traditional Chinese dishes for the upcoming weekend.

A proper bike ramp,
Definitely - my old knees and hips are no good for kneeling on a cold garage floor.... Makes maintenance and cleaning a cinch. Even use it as a bench for servicing lots of stuff (like lawnmowers etc). Love my Sealey 454

Attachments

• sealey 454.jpg
    sealey 454.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 962

Back
Top Bottom