Into The West V, Leenane, Co Galway 7th-8th September 2018

It's been a while since my last visit but just booked 3 nights in the hotel, arriving on the Thursday :)

Will make a week of it. Just need to sort out a ferry and hope that I don't get a new job before September.

Think I better make that call...........:)
Ya know ya want to :D

It's been a while since my last visit but just booked 3 nights in the hotel, arriving on the Thursday :)

Will make a week of it. Just need to sort out a ferry and hope that I don't get a new job before September.
Welcome along LittleJohn :thumb
If you need any advice on places to go / things to see during your week just ask here or in the Ireland section & we'll do our best to help

Ya know ya want to :D

Welcome along LittleJohn :thumb
If you need any advice on places to go / things to see during your week just ask here or in the Ireland section & we'll do our best to help

Thanks Jochen, will do.
Need to check out what I have done before and start to fill in some other areas.

Thanks Jochen, will do.
Need to check out what I have done before and start to fill in some other areas.

I would say you have Wexford well covered from a few years ago anyway John.

Self and Cathy booked in .... as we were passing through on Sat
T'will do to run us in pre Tunisia trip in Oct (FIM Rally there !!)

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to a F800GS after picking this up from @slumberjack in Portsmouth UK.

Its a fantastic machine and it would be great to join in on the ride as a local Galway man and meet some fellow members,

All the best,
Paul

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to a F800GS after picking this up from @slumberjack in Portsmouth UK.

Its a fantastic machine and it would be great to join in on the ride as a local Galway man and meet some fellow members,

All the best,
Paul

Welcome to the site & to GSerdom Paul. Nice looking bike you got there, well may she wear :beerjug:

Attendees list is updated, look forward to meeting you :thumb

Eventually got organised and Brian and I are booked in :thumb :bounce1

Looking forward to a great weekend

Geraldine

Back
Top Bottom