Into The West V, Leenane, Co Galway 7th-8th September 2018

I will schedule around Hatcho, any time would suit me.

Got your PM thanks. I'll update you with an ETA as we make progress across from Dublin :thumb2. Weather's looking half decent for Friday so we might pop into Clonmacnoise if the others are keen. Tis a nice wee spot for a ganders...

Hi all,

What time roughly are people meeting from Friday and riding out on Saturday? need to leave shortly after midday on Saturday for Cork.

Everyone, other than Uncle Rob, and probably Jaws !, will be arriving in Leenane from early afternoon.

The ride out is going to start earlier than normal (09.00 !) as we're going to Westport to see the fast cars first & heading on from there. Planning lunch around 13.00 in Campbell's at the foot of the Reek so shooting off around Westport (for the second visit) might suit ya

Everyone, other than Uncle Rob, and probably Jaws !, will be arriving in Leenane from early afternoon.

The ride out is going to start earlier than normal (09.00 !) as we're going to Westport to see the fast cars first & heading on from there. Planning lunch around 13.00 in Campbell's at the foot of the Reek so shooting off around Westport (for the second visit) might suit ya

Make sure you turn up at Campbell's or I will be eating the 20+ lunches I ordered.

Hurry up guys & gals, I'm already here.

Done the bar twice and both pubs. Locals are talking about the "nice cars" at Westport but don't know there will be "nice bikes" in the village.

As a "Campbell" I look forward to the lunch you have ordered for me patzx12. Will be nice to meet again:thumb2

Good stuff Jockser, i'll be camping out near Leenane tonight so I'll head on the spin to Westport with the group in the morning and go from there at lunch back to Galway city to catch my lift to Cork.

Soft evening in Leenane

1ba938b8c57c3bbbd20c924a5989256c.jpg

Have to say that was an absolutely cracking weekend, both on and off the bike. Twas a pleasure to meet everyone on my first (but definitely not last) GSer meet. Cheers Jochen for organising it all, and also for those most fun roads you brought us on. Weather was a tad damp but that just made it all the more interesting! :p

Have a few pics and video, I'll post some later, for now it's a cup of tea on the sofa with the missus. ;)

Hey folks thanks for a great weekend.I really enjoyed the ride outs and meeting you all and of course thanks and well done to jochen
Cheers
Dub 24

Back
Top Bottom