Old Buckingham

Wizards-Online

Going Overground
Reaction score
Working at the other office today and guess what happens to be on my route home...
What are the chances...
ade3094f79136db7bda742dbc9a16310.jpg
b1e59dfa1af1f6b7856ff219b32c9a64.jpg
43b6c044abb13e0f9aa046d0354e5f9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Used to love my Suzuki GT750,that one looks in damn fine fettle :thumb2

Kimbo being nostalgic

Every Tuesday late afternoon and evening, drinks and food from the pub or from the curry, burger, and sausage vendors in the field.

Apologies if necroposting is considered bad form round here, but I'd like to confirm that this is still very much a thing (and I have seen that Z1300-6 twice already this summer at least). When the weather is fine they have a beer wagon outside to save queueing inside the pub.

Apologies if necroposting is considered bad form round here...

Now thats my word of the day!
And you should see some of the old tat dredged up by some old tats round here..........

heh. Some places frown on it more than others. Anyway, the place was crowded again last night - still lots of bikes arriving at seven even though the sun was setting by eight. They get all sorts there, even a couple of scooterists (you have to admire their huevos at least). One old boy had a Panther single that was nearly as old as he was... started first kick, too. Get a few GSes there and the odd nineT, I got chatting to someone on a 1970s GT750 kettle* that probably keeps Autosol in business all by itself, loads of other interesting kit. I can't praise it enough especially as it's basically just a come-as-you-are to a pub carpark that, usefully, is a couple of acres of field; and they don't rip you off for the beer, either.

edit: *looks back at the pictures earlier in the thread: yeah, that one.

I was there last night, on my Scoot, the days of Mods and rockers are long past Bor.

Don't need balls as every body there just gets on with the joy of being on two or three wheels.

For sure. There was another old boy with a Puch moped that he had to sit on and pedal on the stand for quite a while before it could be induced to fire, and even then he had to start it all over again half a minute later (and it was hard work, too). Nobody minded and nobody disrespected him. It was going when he left and that was the main thing.

I was the twat wandering about in the hi-viz, btw. That put me in a large minority :D

Back
Top Bottom