Thank you Micky

View attachment 374831What a cracking weekend, my thanks to Micky and Sue whose tireless efforts ensure this is a fantastic event. My thanks also to the various cake makers, and Barny for providing a par excellence bar b que.
I am also indebted to Mr Smooth and the South Yorkshire massive who took us out on Saturday for 180 miles of riding nirvana, probably the most enjoyable day on a bike I have ever had, the roads of North Yorkshire and beyond are simply stunning.
Great also to see a few old pals (and some new ones,) those of you who have never attended a ukgser event could do a lot worse than getting one in the diary.
John.

A stunning photograph John ... sums it all up really :thumby:

Thank you all

:beerjug:

Of course, how could I forget .:beer:
(In my defence, I lost a few brain cells over the weekend.):friday

BTW...nice lookalike avatar(by popular request).:D

I agree the Aviator was rather nice:beerjug:
Great weekend Mickey:D

Thanks Micky and Sue a fantastic weekend.

Thanks to Barneys burger emporium. I’m sure Dave is looking down on your hard work with a wee smile.

Thanks to Steve and John for both truly brilliant guided tours of outstanding beauty.

Great to catch up with old friends and meet new ones.

Slainte

Cheers Micky and Sue.
Yet another great Dent W/E. Thanks to the folks who came on the 21 dales run, it was nice to ride with you all.

Thanks to John (Mr Smooth, who really is Mr Smooth) for a great run through the North Pennines.

Steve

Thanks Micky for a great weekend, good to put so many faces to names. Cheers also for Neil23 for feeding me and the masses. :) :beerjug:

Looks like over £1,200 for The Great North Air Ambulance ... good one guys'n gals :thumby:

I'll stick some photo's up later ... only just home :D

Great weekend, great weather, great company.
Thanks Micky & Sue :beerjug:
BBQ cleaned & ready for next year :thumb

BBQ cleaned & ready for next year :thumb

:D

Oh ... thanks for the junk shop find Barney, I think it's great. Pride of place on my shelf :thumb

i-vJMjmfz-L.jpg

I'd like to add mine and my sons thanks to Micky and all of his helpers for their efforts, efforts that make this weekend possible and most of all, fun.

TY all

SteveT

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom