Members in Lincoln Area

Is it restricted to Lincs?
I'm Notts but could meet inbetween

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Absolutely lawvar, was just tying to establish a more regular rideout with some other local members mate. Mansfield is only just down the road so no problem at all. The more the merrier :thumb2

Do you ever tour in Europe or anything by any chance ??

Currently out of action for a couple of months due to shoulder op but I’d be interested in tagging along in the future if that’s OK guys. :thumb2

If this sodding rain ever does finally stop! :eek: Does anyone fancy putting a date in the diary for a rideout to blow the cobwebs away? Any weekend or even Easter weekend as it’s not that far away. Maybe a Fish n Chip run to Hunstanton or something?

Go on then lets set a date for a ride out for fish and chips...…… what about sunday March 8th ??? if we don't start with a date it'll never happen !!

Anybody got any thoughts...……….anybody ??? someone must want to come for a rideouut surely !!

I am lurkung at the moment just waiting for some parts to come back from painting and wrapping before I can get mobile again. However, weekdays will be preferable for me.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd suggest posting up a date and meet location and time of departure, providing an idea of mileage of your intended route, and see how many takers you get.

Some folk will turn up without posting beforehand.

Plan it and they will come.

I'd suggest posting up a date and meet location and time of departure, providing an idea of mileage of your intended route, and see how many takers you get.

Some folk will turn up without posting beforehand.

Plan it and they will come.

That’s what I’ve done in the past and it seems to work out OK. :thumb2

Reminder to you Lincolnshire folks that we have a breakfast meet on Saturday 7th March.

A good place to meet up.

Some folks go for a ride afterwards.

Always ok to arrive by car when needed.

Nice one Tbolt, I have been meaning to come along gone for a while now tbh. However, unfortunately I cannot make the 7th March weekend as I am away in Spain house hunting with Mrs Bluemooner. April breakfast meet will be in my diary when it’s posted!

Blow the Cobwebs away rideout

Hi everyone, looks like things are beginning to change for the better now? Dare we put anything in place for a ride? I’m certainly chomping at the bit to get out on my bike :thumb2

Post one up. Date, time, meeting point, type of ride etc.

Do it in a separate thread, it will be more noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom