2 Day Spain guided tour

ToroAdventure

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We have 3 places available for our 9th to 12th July GS on/off road tour - guided by Mr Toro himself, Lyndon.

Arrive 9th July, ride 2 days, depart 12th July.

Let us do all the planning, you just turn up, ride and enjoy. All riding gear is provided.

Just £575 each which includes airport transfers, 3 nights stay with breakfast, 2 days riding our GS Ralley's on some of Southern Spain's most spectacular roads, also includes some easy off road sections.

For more info please reply here or contact us using this link :thumb2

Fleet-of-Bikes-1024x623.jpg

P1000166.jpg

P1000141.jpg

P1000143.jpg

P1000054.jpg

IMG_3653.jpg

_MG_4025.jpg

_MG_3693.jpg

_MG_3809.jpg

P1000117.jpg

Spent and excellent 3 days riding with these guys last month... a great set up they have :bow

If anyone is thinking of a stress free way to enjoy some great roads and tracks down there I can highly recommend these guys :thumb2

i-JQ5mKqv-XL.jpg

i-kmD4X2q-X3.jpg

i-TmBCLLH-XL.jpg

i-skpPPtK-X3.jpg

I was just gonna say, “what a bargain”
I did the KTM off road day a fortnight ago. £225 for a full day... but in reality perhaps 3-3.5 hrs riding.. £575 for what’s listed above including a bit of gentle off reading seems a decent price to me.

Hi there, We are based close to Malaga. You fly there, we pick you up and the weekend begins. If you want more info you can email me at and have a look a www.toroadventure.com or facebook for lots more info. Thanks. Sal

Hi, I’m in Garmisch & northern Spain till Sunday morning on my Rallye, approx 20hrs riding to get to you, an extra day I could have made it, I didn’t know about you but I do now.
Thanks
Phil

When you consider that short term rental of a GS would probably run at €150 per day, it's actually good value when you factor in accommodation.

Sent from a U11

I’d love to have a go at that. Not this time though. I’m sure everyone will have a great time. JJH

Did you like the Rallye? Compared to your 14 GSA?

Back
Top Bottom