Duke 390

Britishbeefy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’ve had virtually everything bar a Goldwing......Harley Street Bob to CRF250, Fireblade, GS11ADV...blah, blah, blah......but have to say this is great fun.
Still running her in for a couple of weeks but so eager to spin up already. Better get back out on my local roads, jobs might be few and far between and not well paid but the roads are priceless 😃🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Attachments

• 21D59EF6-CAF4-4F8F-9CC6-2381E7C88D7E.jpeg
    21D59EF6-CAF4-4F8F-9CC6-2381E7C88D7E.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 364
My wife picked up her new 390 a week ago and already says it’s a far better bike than her MT-09 Tracer for everything apart from touring.

I’ll pass judgement when it’s run in and I can rev it through the range.

I regretted not buying one at Christmas when KTM had their offer on so bought one a week ago from a guy in Scotland. Very much better than my last 390, great fun and a lot of bike for the cost.

The wife was saying today that even though she should have bought one when they were being punted out cheap she’s still really happy with the bike so it doesn’t matter.

I had one of these for six months....brilliant fun...just to small for me, could not get comfortable on it. No handlebar riser options as all cables are so tight. I did try different foot pegs and a comfort seat but just ached so much after a decent ride!

Not sure of the Duke is being discounted right now, but I noticed the 390's with the fairings have a grand off them at the moment.

I love mine and rode it to and around the Alps last year eve though I had larger more touring friendly bikes. It’s such great fun and always puts a smile on my face

Back
Top Bottom