MyDrive & Location Services not working in iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
I'm having an issue trying to get MyDrive up and running on my iPhone.

When setting up MyDrive it asks for permission to use my location so I go into the relevant section on the phone's settings .

However, the 'Location' bit for MyDrive is greyed out and I'm unable to switch Location on.

I've tried deleting, reloading the app but no joy.

Any ideas out there please?

Andres

Are your location services turned on? Settings --> privacy --> location services. Make sure the button is enabled (green outline) then look at the particular app and ensure its turned on for that app (normally have options of never, while using the app or always).

Are your location services turned on? Settings --> privacy --> location services. Make sure the button is enabled (green outline) then look at the particular app and ensure its turned on for that app (normally have options of never, while using the app or always).

Yeah that was all ok other than greyed out ie Location Services were on but I could make no changes....... ?

Anyway, ta for posting as it got me thinking............ turns out I had 'Restrictions' turned on in the Privacy settings. Switched it to 'allow changes' and all is good :)

Andres

Yeah that was all ok other than greyed out ie Location Services were on but I could make no changes....... ?

Anyway, ta for posting as it got me thinking............ turns out I had 'Restrictions' turned on in the Privacy settings. Switched it to 'allow changes' and all is good :)

Andres

Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom