Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rybrook Wolverhampton Motorrad - poor customer service for weeks.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I’m having similar contact issues myself. I need the cruise switch replacing on my RT, Wollaston didn’t call back. Cotswold wanted me to rebook because I hadn’t put it on the original booking. Blade couldn’t see me before 9th September. Currently booked in with rybrook on 20th September.

Good luck with that then, I know they have been struggling with getting work through the work shop since their main technicians abscence due to a bad collision some weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gebrauchtwagen83 View Post
    I’m having similar contact issues myself. I need the cruise switch replacing on my RT, Wollaston didn’t call back. Cotswold wanted me to rebook because I hadn’t put it on the original booking. Blade couldn’t see me before 9th September. Currently booked in with rybrook on 20th September.
    I hope you get sorted, it's a sad affair for any of this kind of feedback on BMW dealers, I don't think BMW are the brand they used to be, all my dealings with BMW UK have been frustrating even for asking for information on details they sent to me - like the breakdown cover - they then could not give me any details of it and just told me to go to the dealers even though they sent the card!

James

problem today is the mottorad is an add on. Most dealers would be happy to ditch the bikes if they could. They are staffed mainly by salesmen who are somewhat disinterested. Workshop staff are in the main car trained , probably only one bike guy in any workshop. From what I've seen there are vey few Standalone mottorad dealers. That's my view anyway.

Spot on.
    My local dealer Coopers Sunderland only open the service desk every other Saturday even though they have a big list of jobs.......hopeless

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Rybrooks and Covid

Popped down to Rybrooks yesterday. Wednesday 24/06/2020.

Forget it unless you have an appointment.
    Wasn’t encouraged to just walk around.

No big deal. But if your making a special visit. I would advise you to make an appointment first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Marshall View Post
    Rybrooks and Covid

Popped down to Rybrooks yesterday. Wednesday 24/06/2020.

Forget it unless you have an appointment.
    Wasn’t encouraged to just walk around.

No big deal. But if your making a special visit. I would advise you to make an appointment first.
    Non of the dealers are encouraging you to pop in for a browse / wander.

All clothing dept's are closed.

It's mainly new bike pick up, sales px's / general enquires & servicing -

I had a 3 hr wait Saturday to get my warranty work done on the GS,

weather was good, and i had a good book

The last two new Gs I bought only had one key and a plastic master key. 2018 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Santa-2512 View Post
    Non of the dealers are encouraging you to pop in for a browse / wander.

All clothing dept's are closed.

It's mainly new bike pick up, sales px's / general enquires & servicing -

I had a 3 hr wait Saturday to get my warranty work done on the GS,

weather was good, and i had a good book
    Agreed, my mate was looking at changing his XR, end of PCP. Poor service from BMW. He went for a test ride on the new XR900, didn’t like it so thought about the new 1000. No real encouragement so he went to Kawasaki, got a great deal from dealers in Colchester including free delivery of the new bike and pick up of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Matth View Post
    The last two new Gs I bought only had one key and a plastic master key. 2018 2020
    Thats all they come with these days, all for the sake of around a £100
    Caution : May stop suddenly

Quote Originally Posted by Andi_archer View Post
    Thats all they come with these days, all for the sake of around a £100
    £100 is £100
    To a BMW accountant
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

or 100,000 bikes at £100 saving. Is that not 10 million pounds???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12