insurance in USA

Explain please, ‘political BS’?

This was a change in legislation due to the EU data protection I believe - it's admin. Nothing physically changed other than the politics of it - which is bullshit.

As to missing holidays due to illness? You sound bitter towards your wife. I missed my December 2017 holiday, as I ended up in Barnet A&E the night before departure, from whence I was admitted for three days. It happens, the world still turns on its axis and it’s why people buy Travel insurance.
I don't get you sometimes? - I was pissed I missed a holiday we had been planning for over a year - shit happens as you say, this had nothing to do with my wife that was anywhere in her control - so no, I'm not bitter to my wife!? :1/10

Insurance USA

As of today (1st August 2018) Motorcycle Express have told me to ring back in 3 weeks, they are working on a solution.

Kind regards

Andy9

Does the problem revolve around wanting fully comprehensive, as opposed to the minimum US equivalent of Third Party?

US insurance

Seems to be something to do with Data Protection, bl@@dy EU. Dont get me started.
But again who knows.

Does the problem revolve around wanting fully comprehensive, as opposed to the minimum US equivalent of Third Party?

No, currently there is no one who will insure European bikes with European riders even 3rd pary only which makes no sense. Bumped into a big group of Brits heading south from Alaska to South America a few days ago and I believe a number of them couldn't get insurance but have gone anyway!!

You can only apply for insurance 60 days before a trip and in our case, we were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Back
Top Bottom