How do I delete 'imported routes'

MIKE R

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This is my problem

If I plan a route on BaseCamp and send it to 'My Device' I then have to 'IMPORT' it into 'TRIP PLANNER'

I've deleted previous routes from 'TRIP PLANNER' but when I press 'IMPORT' I can select what I want from the new and previous routes I have sent to the device.

The list that emerges is now getting quite large.

How can I delete these previous routes so that when I press 'IMPORT' I only get the latest one I've downloaded from BaseCamp?:banghead:

Any help greatly appreciated

Mike

Mike, I simply have the route selected in the left column of basecamp. Then when I click Device in the top menu in base camp I click Selection. This just picks up just the trip I want to share with the device.

Deleting previous routes can be done by deleting in NAV5 by selecting the route and in the top left menu drop down selecting delete.

Thanks for that.

I have deleted previous routes from the TRIP PLANNER like you describe above.

When I select a route from the left hand side of BaseCamp and send it to my device as you describe above it then has to be IMPORTED onto the device.

This is my problem. When I go to IMPORT, my new trip is there but so are all my old ones. I have to select the new trip to be imported. What I want to do is delete all the old trips stored in the memory.

Hope this makes sense

Mike

Thanks again for your help.

I tried a few different things like deleting the temporary GPX files.

Nothing seemed to work and then, as if by magic I've managed to delete what I wanted.

Unfortunately I've no idea how I did it!!!!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom