Green card provider for Balkans and Turkey

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
These guys seem to be able to provide green cards, some ADV riders have used them. Could make life easier than the usual border shenanigans.

I'm Bulgaria bound tomorrow to pick up the bike in Sofia then heading down through Turkey, Carol Nashty gave me a green card for Turkey which is valid for up to 90 days at a cost of £76, I had to supply them with a vague route but they seemed confused when I said I'd mainly be wild camping...no real problems though.

They also refused green card cover for Albania and Macedonia last year but I notice that they are both covered on my card for Turkey :confused:

I'm Bulgaria bound tomorrow to pick up the bike in Sofia then heading down through Turkey, Carol Nashty gave me a green card for Turkey which is valid for up to 90 days at a cost of £76, I had to supply them with a vague route but they seemed confused when I said I'd mainly be wild camping...no real problems though.

I guess the advantage of Lobagola is they provide cover for all the countries on one document - I always struggled to get cover for everywhere - I could get Albania but not Serbia, nowhere did Kosovo, sometimes we could get Bosnia.

And €130 seems cheaper overall than a few at border prices

Hi Berin,

thanks for the heads up, if anyone need any more detailed info you can PM me or email me at borderinsurance@lobagola.com .

If anyone is passing by Zagreb, you're more then welcomed to stop by for a chat.

I'm serving a role of TET linesman for Croatia, and have been one of the persons behind the project, so we can provide huge amount of info where to legally ride of the pavement in Balkans.

dooby (Lobagola owner)

Hi Dooby, we've been down to that area often (though never made ti to Zagreb). We're looking at coming back with 690's in 2019, though, and it's now 5 years since we did unpaved roads in the area so I'm sure it's changed a lot. I'll email you!

Hi Berin,

thanks for the heads up, if anyone need any more detailed info you can PM me or email me at borderinsurance@lobagola.com .

If anyone is passing by Zagreb, you're more then welcomed to stop by for a chat.

I'm serving a role of TET linesman for Croatia, and have been one of the persons behind the project, so we can provide huge amount of info where to legally ride of the pavement in Balkans.

dooby (Lobagola owner)

Thanks for the heads up, will be looking to take you up on your offer next year probably DOOBY, I travelled on my bike down through Croatia to Greece a couple of years ago and decent insurance cover for Non EEC countries is a problem.

Hi Berin,

dooby (Lobagola owner)

Hi Berin,

no problem, when you have things set just email us. Those 690's are great machines for these areas ;).

We'll be in touch!

regards
dooby

Hi Gadget,

you know where to get in touch with us,and you can count on our support.

rgds
dooby

Back
Top Bottom