VSYS Motorcycle Dual Dash Cam- Full Body Waterproof P6FL

markpaulsm

Reaction score
New Arrival
IP65 water resistance for main body
IP67 water resistance for cameras, cables and accessories

https://goo.gl/TjH9no

Features
Dual 1080P @30fps Full HD recording: Allow to capture both Front & Rear view high resolution footage.
Sony IMX323 CMOS image sensor + 6-layer glass lens: Brings a super sharp image quality, better light transmission, records crystal clear video.
Metal housing: Designed with stainless steel housing to disperse heat away from internal circuit.
Waterproof Solution: IP65 for main body; IP67 for cameras, cables and accessories.
Built-in Wi-Fi with mobile App: Makes it easy to connect to wireless devices.
Loop recording: Allows continuously recording by overwriting the files (the record time period can be set to 1/3/5 minutes in the menu).
Emergency Recording: Support Emergency Recording Mode (G-sensor) and one-button Manual Event Recording (wired remote)
Auto Power On/Off: Start automatically with your ignition, or any movement (ACC/smart power module) and turns off once the bike is not being used (keep recording about 3 minutes after your bike not being used for smart power module).
Super Capacitor Design: Without risk of battery explosion and with much longer life compared to lithium battery. Power through motorcycle’s battery never need to be charged. No need to worry about charging problem at all.
Wired controller: Check system status; lock the recording clips by pressing any button.

Specification
Model: P6FL
Manufacturer: SZV-SYS
Screen display: NO Screen
Camera image sensor: SONY IMX323 CMOS sensor
Camera lens view angle: 140 degrees angle
Video resolution Front: Real 1920*1080P FHD; Rear: Real 1920*1080P FHD
Video frame rate: 30fps
Waterproof Level : IP65(host) / IP67(camera/cable)
camera wire length: 2.5 meters for each camera
Collision G-Sensor: three-axis stereo collision detection
Microphone: Built in the wired controller
TF Card: Support up to 128GB
Wi-Fi: Built-in
GPS tracker: Optional
Loop recording: Support
Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
Video Format: MOV (H.264)
Recording Stamp: off /date/date&time
GPS Player software: GV Player
Operating Voltage: DC 3.7~ 5V
Storage Temperature: (-20°C-60°C)
Operating Temperature: (0°C-60°C)
Operating Humidity: 15%-60%RH
Battery capacity: Super capacity + RTC

HTB15ay3KeuSBuNjSsplq6ze8pXae.jpg

Do you have a link to the GV Player software (mac based)? I’ve just got my kit fitted and not really had much chance to give it a good field test but so far so good, however I cant seem to find a link to the player despite a google hunt.

I use a PC so haven't looked for a Mac version pf the GVPlayer.

I primarily use Dash Cam Viewer (https://dashcamviewer.com/) which you have to pay for but its very cheap and very good.

It didn't originally work with the P6FL but I sent the guy some P6FL files and he updated his software to be able to display the two cameras as PIP.

I use a PC so haven't looked for a Mac version pf the GVPlayer.

I primarily use Dash Cam Viewer (https://dashcamviewer.com/) which you have to pay for but its very cheap and very good.

It didn't originally work with the P6FL but I sent the guy some P6FL files and he updated his software to be able to display the two cameras as PIP.

Funnily enough I downloaded that this afternoon. I am finding I need to reset the time zone to GMT every time I use it via the settings. Did you have this problem?

so are you 100% happy with the system then? Would you recommend it?

Actually I'm the seller. You can check what other buyers said about it.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1000001989509.html

And We have some new model(P6N,P45) released recently.

HTB1oZNEeBGw3KVjSZFwq6zQ2FXax.jpg

HTB1Fdhmdkxz61VjSZFrq6xeLFXaM.jpg

Well my order is in Luxembourg at the moment, hopefully have it by next week, seems perfect for my needs, and price is good, I am hoping the smart cable I bought with it does its job, as I rather prefer this method rather than having to splice into my canbus cable, will let you know my feelings on the cable later.

Hope you can get it soon and waiting for your feedback and share!
BTW, if you bought the model P6/P6L/P6FL/P6F/P45, then the supercapacitor is built in the main body. So you can use the attached USB cable to power the dash cam if your bike has 5V/2A USB power supply.

I've had the P6FL working on my bike for about 6 weeks. I was originally using the "smart" power supply but was finding that on smooth roads at constant speed (motorways) it would switch off and then come back on when I got a bump or braked etc. I changed to using the ignition powered power unit and all had been well since.

Overall I've found the system to be excellent - apart from the playback software (GVPlayer) which is pretty poor but as I said earlier there are good alternatives available.

I've had the P6FL working on my bike for about 6 weeks. I was originally using the "smart" power supply but was finding that on smooth roads at constant speed (motorways) it would switch off and then come back on when I got a bump or braked etc. I changed to using the ignition powered power unit and all had been well since.

Overall I've found the system to be excellent - apart from the playback software (GVPlayer) which is pretty poor but as I said earlier there are good alternatives available.

Thanks for the tip, I will see how the cable reacts, as do not do to many straight roads here, and if it does not work, I am sure the seller will find a solution.........

I fitted the P6FL recently and have found the quality of footage to be very good, however the time zone keeps resetting to GMT +8 every time i turn it off meaning it needs resetting for each journey. I’ve emailed the vendor but their grasp of English is not great.

I think the issue comes from the installation of the power module. The smart power module has a G-Sensor built in to detect continuous vibration (one of the conditions of running), so you have to ensure that the power module is installed to sense the vibration all the time. And thanks for your feedback of GPS player, we will try to update it later.

I fitted the P6FL recently and have found the quality of footage to be very good, however the time zone keeps resetting to GMT +8 every time i turn it off meaning it needs resetting for each journey. I’ve emailed the vendor but their grasp of English is not great.

Sorry about that Hops. You can try to set the time zone on the App but you have to make sure you have the latest App.
HTB11EyOerus3KVjSZKbq6xqkFXao.jpg

He's sent me an update to the device's firmware. Hopefully that'll sort it.

Back
Top Bottom