VSYS Motorcycle Dual Dash Cam- Full Body Waterproof P6FL

Hi there markpaulsm, I've had one of your dual units for a year or so now. Do you ever do firmware updates? This is the camera I have.

SYS VSYS M2F 3.0'' LCD Motorcycle DVR WiFi FHD Dual 1080P Front & Rear View Waterproof Motorcycle Camera Dash Cam Black Lens Box

Regards
Phil B

Hi there markpaulsm, I've had one of your dual units for a year or so now. Do you ever do firmware updates? This is the camera I have.

SYS VSYS M2F 3.0'' LCD Motorcycle DVR WiFi FHD Dual 1080P Front & Rear View Waterproof Motorcycle Camera Dash Cam Black Lens Box

Regards
Phil B

Please sent your request to sys10@szv-sys.com, thanks.

Well built and everything fine except the app the latest fails to send commands etc, pretty tedious, trying to figure out why it does not connect all the time, at the moment 1 out of 10 works, obviously something to do with Wifi, and seems I am not the only one, think the OP really needs to check his software, as the wifi connecting is disappointing at the moment, I know it is an Android issue, but it should be checked before being sold.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sys.cardvr&showAllReviews=true

Ok solved the problem, would be nice if the instructions mentioned this however this is what you have to do, 1st put your Android phone in AEROPLANE MODE but make sure WIFI is still working, now with the phone having no conflicting phone signal you can use the app no problem, just tried it 5 times, and connected 5 times perfectly.

Ok solved the problem, would be nice if the instructions mentioned this however this is what you have to do, 1st put your Android phone in AEROPLANE MODE but make sure WIFI is still working, now with the phone having no conflicting phone signal you can use the app no problem, just tried it 5 times, and connected 5 times perfectly.

You cellphone always wants to be connected to the internet, but the camera doesn't provide internet.
So when you connect to the camera WiFi, the phone will switch to cellular data to keep the internet connection alive. Then when the camera app looks for the camera, it can't find it. Some Android phones (Android 9.0) will notify you if you will stay connected. Some may have no this kind of notification, so we will recommend you to turn off cellular data when using the WiFi app. But when you do, everything works great.
And it seems there's no this kind of issue for the iOS system.

As markpaulsm says my phone (Android 9) pops up a message saying that no internet is available and do I want to connect to it anyway. Say yes and all is well.

You cellphone always wants to be connected to the internet, but the camera doesn't provide internet.
So when you connect to the camera WiFi, the phone will switch to cellular data to keep the internet connection alive. Then when the camera app looks for the camera, it can't find it. Some Android phones (Android 9.0) will notify you if you will stay connected. Some may have no this kind of notification, so we will recommend you to turn off cellular data when using the WiFi app. But when you do, everything works great.
And it seems there's no this kind of issue for the iOS system.

No problem with that at all, it was just a heads up might be nice of the company to explain this in the instructions, makes a nicer feeling when all works well out of the box, otherwise tried it on the road, works very good, you should also put in instructions that you do not need to remove the lens, just simply twist the camera in the bracket to get the picture the correct way up, it might stop people breaking their lens....:rob

No problem with that at all, it was just a heads up might be nice of the company to explain this in the instructions, makes a nicer feeling when all works well out of the box, otherwise tried it on the road, works very good, you should also put in instructions that you do not need to remove the lens, just simply twist the camera in the bracket to get the picture the correct way up, it might stop people breaking their lens....:rob

Thanks for your tips! Actually, Actually, we're already doing it.

HTB15ii0aND1gK0jSZFK763JrVXav.png

HTB1CE5ZaHr1gK0jSZR0762P8XXaz.png

Bought the P6FL and installed it this week. Video quality is good but I’ve set it on 3 minute loop recording. It isn’t doing it! The front camera files are all different lengths, with big gaps in time (far more than 3 minutes). Some files are big (250mb) and some are just a few KB. The rear camera is not recording properly. When I view the few front camera recordings of any length, you can hear the dvr repeatedly saying “CONNECT REAR CAMERA”. All the cables and connections (power and cameras are tight). Just waiting to hear back from the vendor. And the Wi-fi transfer of files is slower than a Brexit meeting!! About 5 minutes to transfer approx 1 minute of video!!!

Some files are big (250mb) and some are just a few KB. The rear camera is not recording properly. When I view the few front camera recordings of any length, you can hear the dvr repeatedly saying “CONNECT REAR CAMERA”.

I'm seeing exactly the same thing. I've tried both the "smart", ACC and USB power cable on the bike. Everything seems ok when the engine isn't running but as soon as I start the engine I'll get the intermittent "please connect rear camera" message.

I've dropped a message to on ali express to the seller, at the moment I'm not even sure I can use the unit without the rear camera connected :(

I'm seeing exactly the same thing. I've tried both the "smart", ACC and USB power cable on the bike. Everything seems ok when the engine isn't running but as soon as I start the engine I'll get the intermittent "please connect rear camera" message.

I've dropped a message to on ali express to the seller, at the moment I'm not even sure I can use the unit without the rear camera connected :(

Same here and had no reply through Ali-Express.

So, has anybody else had these problems or have the two of us just been suckered?

Nantabmai-if you want to drop me a text on 077390 42387 we could discuss this further.

Marc

No problems at all with mine, images are crystal clear, front and rear cameras, work perfectly using 256 gb card and accepts it fine.

New Arrival
IP65 water resistance for main body
IP67 water resistance for cameras, cables and accessories

https://goo.gl/TjH9no

Features
Dual 1080P @30fps Full HD recording: Allow to capture both Front & Rear view high resolution footage.
Sony IMX323 CMOS image sensor + 6-layer glass lens: Brings a super sharp image quality, better light transmission, records crystal clear video.
Metal housing: Designed with stainless steel housing to disperse heat away from internal circuit.
Waterproof Solution: IP65 for main body; IP67 for cameras, cables and accessories.
Built-in Wi-Fi with mobile App: Makes it easy to connect to wireless devices.
Loop recording: Allows continuously recording by overwriting the files (the record time period can be set to 1/3/5 minutes in the menu).
Emergency Recording: Support Emergency Recording Mode (G-sensor) and one-button Manual Event Recording (wired remote)
Auto Power On/Off: Start automatically with your ignition, or any movement (ACC/smart power module) and turns off once the bike is not being used (keep recording about 3 minutes after your bike not being used for smart power module).
Super Capacitor Design: Without risk of battery explosion and with much longer life compared to lithium battery. Power through motorcycle’s battery never need to be charged. No need to worry about charging problem at all.
Wired controller: Check system status; lock the recording clips by pressing any button.

Specification
Model: P6FL
Manufacturer: SZV-SYS
Screen display: NO Screen
Camera image sensor: SONY IMX323 CMOS sensor
Camera lens view angle: 140 degrees angle
Video resolution Front: Real 1920*1080P FHD; Rear: Real 1920*1080P FHD
Video frame rate: 30fps
Waterproof Level : IP65(host) / IP67(camera/cable)
camera wire length: 2.5 meters for each camera
Collision G-Sensor: three-axis stereo collision detection
Microphone: Built in the wired controller
TF Card: Support up to 128GB
Wi-Fi: Built-in
GPS tracker: Optional
Loop recording: Support
Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
Video Format: MOV (H.264)
Recording Stamp: off /date/date&time
GPS Player software: GV Player
Operating Voltage: DC 3.7~ 5V
Storage Temperature: (-20°C-60°C)
Operating Temperature: (0°C-60°C)
Operating Humidity: 15%-60%RH
Battery capacity: Super capacity + RTC

HTB15ay3KeuSBuNjSsplq6ze8pXae.jpg

Is there a forum discount on this?

Is there a forum discount on this?

I would hold off advising anyone to buy this at the moment as there’s two of us who seem to have units that aren’t working and (so far), haven’t had any support back from the manufacturer

@Decompressing.

I've got a response from ali express, after the usual "switch it on and off again" stuff they are now asking

pls try
1. power off dvr - reconnect the rear camera - turn on dvr again
2. pls confirmn your motorcycle use R value spark plugb? if not , pls change a R value spark plug

Not sure about my spark plugs, will have to whip them out tonight I guess. Maybe you might know about yours?

Check the spark plugs?!

@Decompressing.

I've got a response from ali express, after the usual "switch it on and off again" stuff they are now asking

Not sure about my spark plugs, will have to whip them out tonight I guess. Maybe you might know about yours?

Yeah, I’ve had a reply, but not as daft as yours! Check what spark plus you have???!!! Wtf? They’ve asked me to send a screen shot of the file lists.

I’ll give the a chance to rectify it, otherwise it’ll be going back

Yeah, I’ve had a reply, but not as daft as yours! Check what spark plus you have???!!! Wtf? They’ve asked me to send a screen shot of the file lists.

I’ll give the a chance to rectify it, otherwise it’ll be going back

I’ve sent SYS screenshots of the files generated and they’ve come back to me with no better suggestion than changing “R value spark plug”. In view of that stunning level of tech support I’ve asked them one more time for a sensible suggestion or how I go about getting a refund.

Good on you Smogbob that yours works ok but, with zero tech support, looks like these things are a waste of money. Utter shit.

I’ve sent SYS screenshots of the files generated and they’ve come back to me with no better suggestion than changing “R value spark plug”. In view of that stunning level of tech support I’ve asked them one more time for a sensible suggestion or how I go about getting a refund.

Good on you Smogbob that yours works ok but, with zero tech support, looks like these things are a waste of money. Utter shit.

Maybe I got lucky for the moment and have the lucky R value sparkplug in my 2017 GS whatever the heck that is. :nenau I might just suggest although I am sure you have already made sure all the connectors are well pushed in, as they are quite hard to push to the end.

Back
Top Bottom