John Clark Tayside

Diamond Blade

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a problem occurring again within motorcycle servicing at this dealer ?
In times gone bye, if Brian M was off, the service department was a difficult place to contact and get any "customer satisfaction" from.
Tried several times over the last 10 days to book my bike in, and when put through by the switchboard operator, the phone always seems to ring out. I made 2 arrangements for a callback from that department, and am still waiting 24 hrs later.

Brian's retired. Ryan Westwater is now heading up the Motorrad section. If you can't get put through to anyone on the service desk, I'd ask for him or failing that for Andy Cromar in sales. They're open until 7:00 tonight. HTH

Finally got somewhere by asking to speak to the service manager. You really have to wonder if they are returning to the "bad old days" when car owners got top service from Clarks, whilst we got bottom drawer. Its a shame Brian retired, he at least had a finger on the pulse there. Thanks for the advice guys

Back
Top Bottom