LiveWire

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, would you ?

ee07b2076f4bd4c0618e185dcfa60d94.png

Not at 45k 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celebs and sports persons are the most likely buyers and mainly to be seen cruising along sunny palm tree festooned boulevards.

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

Well, would you ?

If I had the money, yeah, it'd be a hoot to ride I'm sure.

I am though seriously looking forward to decent, affordable e~bikes and will defo be getting one.............all that linear, monstrous torque at the twist of a throttle :bounce1

Andres

If I had the money, yeah, it'd be a hoot to ride I'm sure.

I am though seriously looking forward to decent, affordable e~bikes and will defo be getting one.............all that linear, monstrous torque at the twist of a throttle :bounce1

Andres

Totally agree .

But something like an Alta Redshift SM

21274bbd30a1359b6a7bd22e714f8268.jpeg
9a9dd859de8e10adb539a359290cc0ec.jpeg

https://youtu.be/6tFCW1r7BgU

Totally agree .

But something like an Alta Redshift SM

That does look very nice........but..........I'm a little wary at the moment as it's a big financial commitment for me. I think I'd want to wait until it's proven tech. and more mainstream.

Andres

Andres, I think you need to slide a net under that big boy and tease him onto the bank :hippy

Andres, I think you need to slide a net under that big boy and tease him onto the bank :hippy
I've got a priest knocking about somewhere if he turns out to be worthwhile size.

Doubt it to be honest.

When they cost the price of normal bikes, have a range of 500 miles and recharge in 10 minutes then I will be interested but for now they remain impractical and over priced.

I bet when e-bikes and cars become more prominent on our roads, electricity will not only become more expensive but, more heavily taxed.

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

would rather shit in my hands and clap

I suppose you find saying that amusing.....was it quite necessary though? I've just finished my French chicken salad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom