2019 Event

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Wow, the Boss is quick off the mark here!

But seriously, this year's event really was awesome.
We had some amazing food including the giant Paella I prepared.
Then the various beers and wine.
And MickDB1 leading the most amazing ride outs to numerous little villages through dramatic scenery.
And of course the antics in the large swimming pool with the InflataBull.
If you weren't there then you missed it But we will do the same again in 2019.

Same format, just block it in now. Or think up weak excuses to avoid...

Yes, definitely all systems go.
I'll try to post some pics up to wet peoples appetite.

We have just hosted Mick DB1 and his lovely wife. Mick is helping me make improvements around the place so this years event will be even better.

I've just found out that this years Extreme Sports event is on the same weekend. This is one mile up the road and involves crazy motoX and jet ski racing.

We are roughly mid way between Bordeaux and Toulouse. Address is Treillou, Valeilles, 82150. Nearest large town is Agen. It is just over 400 miles from port of St Malo or just under 500 miles from Cherbourg.
We have over 16 acres of flat land for camping so plenty of room for everyone including heavy duty snorers.
There is a Bikers cafe/chalets one mile up the road if you want B&B. I'll post up link.
The roads around here are heavenly and all the speed cameras have been completely vandalised by the Yellow Jackets.
Massive workshop available to use. Games room with pool table, darts and table tennis. Outdoor sports including boules, archery, fishing etc. Or just spend time chilling by the large swimming pool getting a tan.

As in the past, the emphasis is on good food and good booze. Lots of decent beer and a glass or two of wine for the ladies.

No charge for anything. I know I have been very lucky in life and it's great to be able to share with friends.

Any questions, please ask.

Hi Crapaud, is this an open invite gig? We are planning to do the Stella Alpina this year the week before and your weekend looks pretty cool to say the least (although probably wouldn't make it this year as ferries already booked so you're fairly safe to invite us:aidan:beerjug::beer: )

Yes open to all.
Any bike,car, motorhome etc.
A few others have said that they may do the Stella, or they may have said they're going to drink my Stella! :)

url=https://postimg.cc/PNKWvWMs]
IMG-20190410-135456.jpg
[/url]

Looks great, very generous, thank you. I shall look into a ferry reschedule but more likely will hope for a 2020 event.

Back
Top Bottom