Fork re-valve & fettle.

Hope the snow holds off and gives you time to save up for the Ohlin's cartridges like Geoff suggested :D

15 degrees outside just now..lovely, maybe we won't get much winter this season..

A little job with my ktm 400 forks today.

Attachments

• 20181018_142122.jpg
    20181018_142122.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 132
Seeing this reminded me of when I was on a factory training course for light goods gearboxes back in the day,
In the morning session we were instructed to completely strip a gearbox,as you can imagine everyone had the box layed out in sequence,when we returned after lunch all the parts had been thrown into a plastic box,how we laughed:blast

Seeing this reminded me of when I was on a factory training course for light goods gearboxes back in the day,
In the morning session we were instructed to completely strip a gearbox,as you can imagine everyone had the box layed out in sequence,when we returned after lunch all the parts had been thrown into a plastic box,how we laughed:blast
NOT!!:blast
Fixed it for you!

Your lovely lady will whip your ass when she see's that you've used her favourite hand towel :rolleyes:

Thought that the 400 forks were already spot on albeit slightly soft ?

My minor fettle increased the grin factor by allowing me to play around in the moors a bit :D

A long way from perfect but mucho better already..

20181018_171430.jpg

20181014_154035.jpg

20181018_171957.jpg

And thanks Geoff ( gncpr67 ) for all the info :thumb2

Your lovely lady will whip your ass when she see's that you've used her favourite hand towel :rolleyes:

Thought that the 400 forks were already spot on albeit slightly soft ?

Surprisingly I got away with the towel after buying her a chocolate eclair :/

These forks should be good but on inspection someone's been in there before and made some mistakes. This has been the pattern ever since I bought it but it's coming together nicely now, just waiting for new shims etc. to arrive :)

Choco eclairs are understandable.. my partner needs Liquorice Allsorts for a sweetener :confused:

Choco eclairs are understandable.. my partner needs Liquorice Allsorts for a sweetener :confused:

Pillow talk this week has been a discussion of mid valves, float and crossover shims........I'm going to up my game for a bj this week, perhaps delta shims on the rebound will turn her on :D

Pillow talk this week has been a discussion of mid valves, float and crossover shims........I'm going to up my game for a bj this week, perhaps delta shims on the rebound will turn her on :D

And if this story doesn't have a happy ending then that woman of yours obviously has no romance in her whatsoever :D

Well....:augie

Not my best result :blast and she was non too impressed with this part of my 640's revalve.

44968992_10215215826681401_2013539238833815552_n.jpg

Not my best result :blast and she was non too impressed with this part of my 640's revalve.

44968992_10215215826681401_2013539238833815552_n.jpg

Understandable, a Kleenex definitely has it's uses but shim calculations..:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom