Trendsetters...

Seems me, AndyB and other solo travellers are trendsetters for the masses

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/...n-rise-travellers-opt-for-me-time-abta-report

[FONT="]"More Britons are choosing to travel on their own – using apps and social media – as it means a holiday without compromises"[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#121212][FONT="]
[/FONT]

It took about 10 years for the ever decreasing supply of gullible fools to finally dry up meaning I have to do my more interesting bike trips alone.

I like to think that I introduced a few people to the slightly harsher side of year round bike holidays and at some point I’ll not have any jobs booked in for January/February and might be able to drag some back to the fold :D

It took about 10 years for the ever decreasing supply of gullible fools to finally dry up meaning I have to do my more interesting bike trips alone.

I like to think that I introduced a few people to the slightly harsher side of year round bike holidays and at some point I’ll not have any jobs booked in for January/February and might be able to drag some back to the fold :D

Good luck with that. One of them has taken up marathons, another is scaring badgers on a mountain bike and the other is too busy worrying (his pension, his children's finances and whether he will still be able to work 80 hours a week after Brexit amongst other things).

Good luck with that. One of them has taken up marathons, another is scaring badgers on a mountain bike and the other is too busy worrying (his pension, his children's finances and whether he will still be able to work 80 hours a week after Brexit amongst other things).

Life is full of potential victims (aka gullible fools) and all it takes is a suggestion that a trip to xxxx would be a laugh and it’s game on. Mention of cheap alcohol, roadkill for dinner and snow enhances the chances of success :D

Back
Top Bottom