The Invaders

Thanks for the heads up Alan

6 more "Nordies" are booked into Hotel (nothing to do with me !!) , they should really be added to list

Names are : Alan , Paul , Billy , Marcus , Neil and Andrew !!

Note - Hope Billy enjoys the Friday night

Geraldine :thumb

Looks like I will have to miss this one :(

Hope you all have a good time :beerjug:

just booked 2 rooms .looking forward to w/e mary/james shauna/dean

cross me off ta

busy :augie

over next week and other stuff going on = busy april and may :D

Just booked with the hotel as I got the weekend pass to attend! :thumb2 Woo hoo - can't wait!

Thanks to all, esp Geraldine, Brian and Jockser, for a great weekend getting blown around Mayo!

The hotel was excellent, and the spin yesterday was good too. I left there 0930h and took the scenic way home. It was +3C and wet, until suddenly in the middle of Longford, it became dry and +8C ! Not as windy either, no harm! I can see why they are planning more wind turbines for Mayo as well as a floating off-shore wind-turbine - I hope it stays where they put it!

Looking forward to Leenane!

Thanks for a great weekend folks especially the organisers,

I had to hit the road early to get back to the short grass county for 12. To say I got wet is an understatement but a small price to pay after a great weekend.

Rainfall Radar shows interesting picture!!

Attachments

• Rainfall Radar 14APR19.jpg
    Rainfall Radar 14APR19.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 189
Here's a snip of the track yesterday - except Achill which is on Brian's gps which he was minding for me!

Attachments

• Ballina Tracks 13APR19.jpg
    Ballina Tracks 13APR19.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 227
Rainfall Radar shows interesting picture!!

That looks about right- we traveled down the middle of it :rolleyes:
Didn’t leave too early, got several Photo & a Wolfhound point and in the door about 8.30

Great weekend, thanks Geraldine & Brian :thumb

Great weekend. Loved the Sahurdeh spin, despite the conditions. Hotel was lovely, food was lovely, and it was great to see folk again and for the first time.

Puncture (a screw I assume I picked up in the yard at the scones place) sorted this morning before leaving - happy I didn't get the new tyres before the weekend after all... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom