Scrambler 1200

Can you get a comfort seat for these?

Found the standard one a bit firm.

No comfort seat, Corbin do a seat. I am going to get mine redone, been out twice now on 4hr + rides and never had any bike where the seat feels so hard. I also want it raising up a bit so there I a bit more space between foot pegs and seat. As it stands it does not have all day comfort.

No comfort seat, Corbin do a seat. I am going to get mine redone, been out twice now on 4hr + rides and never had any bike where the seat feels so hard. I also want it raising up a bit so there I a bit more space between foot pegs and seat. As it stands it does not have all day comfort.

Have you never owned a KTM ?

Those bastards will give your Chalfonts a kicking whilst still sat in the dealership car park :blast

Have you never owned a KTM ?

Those bastards will give your Chalfonts a kicking whilst still sat in the dealership car park :blast

Haha, not had a KTM. The trumpets not too bad, but certainly not as good as my 100gs

Thanks SIM so all is not lost.

Can you get them in the UK or do we order from the US do you know ?

Thanks SIM so all is not lost.

Can you get them in the UK or do we order from the US do you know ?

At £695 for a Corbin... they know where the door is.........

Part of the issue is the 25% tariff

They are about $500 is the US but as they have a European set up - suspect they will not sell direct ...

You need a friend in America to order for you ... shipping to them... they then ship to you as a second hand item ...

https://corbin-europe.com/project/scrambler-2/

Back
Top Bottom