Scrambler 1200

Just picked up this Cobalt Blue bike, my personal favourite colour.....as Att suggests there are far too many white vehicles in Yorkshire.

The bike came with some useful extras, so very happy.

Attachments

• 1200.jpg
    1200.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 310
Just picked up this Cobalt Blue bike, my personal favourite colour.....as Att suggests there are far too many white vehicles in Yorkshire.

What's it go like, Simon??

Congrats !

Gave mine a quick spin then wash about an hour ago

2bc70922195ccbcb9c4012e2ec79c973.jpg

Cracking bikes ! Enjoy.

What's it go like, Simon??

I love it, really nice power delivery and torquey. Good commanding riding position. I cannot believe my Airhead and this are the same thing. Looking forward to getting up in the Dales for a blat around.

You had a go on one yet?

I love mine - perfect road bike On my favourite back roads...

I’m booked on one when my bike is in for a service in a few weeks. Should be fun.

My gearbox is so super smooth, just Snick’s into place... if you know what I mean...

BMW ought to buy one and have a look inside... may learn a thing or two.

Jack lilleys has one in for £12.5k in that grey colour, but with a more contemporary badge, it looks great!

My gearbox is so super smooth, just Snick’s into place... if you know what I mean...

BMW ought to buy one and have a look inside... may learn a thing or two.

I ain’t gonna knock BMW, cos I still have my airhead and love it. I know it’s rose tinted specs and all given I have not tried a new BM, but yeah the clutch and gearbox are a bit different to say the least.

I ain’t gonna knock BMW, cos I still have my airhead and love it. I know it’s rose tinted specs and all given I have not tried a new BM, but yeah the clutch and gearbox are a bit different to say the least.

I’ve had the following...

R100 - R1100 - R1150 - R1200 Hex - R1200 Hex Scrambler and R1200 LC.... part from the R100 RT - all GS variants.... I’ve been loyal.....

But they all had the same gearbox character a massive KLUNK then a firm boot required... you get used to it... but the Triumphs Gearbox is buttery smooth...... I love the way it delivers its power - I had to twiddle around with the suspension a bit .. but I have that right now......

Added a fly screen to tidy up the front ... probably a rack and that’s it.... perfect.

With the quality of components like Brembo M50 brakes, Akront Wheels, Ohlins etc ...and I got a reasonable discount off RRP.....

= Happy.

I’ve had the following...

R100 - R1100 - R1150 - R1200 Hex - R1200 Hex Scrambler and R1200 LC.... part from the R100 RT - all GS variants.... I’ve been loyal.....

But they all had the same gearbox character a massive KLUNK then a firm boot required... you get used to it... but the Triumphs Gearbox is buttery smooth...... I love the way it delivers its power - I had to twiddle around with the suspension a bit .. but I have that right now......

Added a fly screen to tidy up the front ... probably a rack and that’s it.... perfect.

With the quality of components like Brembo M50 brakes, Akront Wheels, Ohlins etc ...and I got a reasonable discount off RRP.....

= Happy.

I agree and even though mine is second hand I was offered a good deal on a new bike, but I just could not justify the xtra 2k on a new one. The plus point is they are doing deals and good discounts on accessories for those who are interested

Back
Top Bottom