New Kawasaki Only It's Red....

Clifton

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
.... and a Mule. Mule Pro MX to work (and have fun) around the property. Previous Mule with 13.5hp only went 20 mph, this one can do 45 so safe to run on road.

Bringing it home and a pic while it's still clean.

Still trying to get used to bright red, previous UTV's were dull green. No trouble seeing it in the brush though!

Passed the all important "dog test". :D

Are the diggers clearing space for the new "Man Cave">>?

Yes just a new shop and motorcycle room Twizzle, won't be a fancy man cave unfortunately. Maybe I'll post a thread on it's "progress" sometime, assuming there is any after hitting rock yesterday. Slab construction but rock ledge is above the footer's frost line on the left side. They chipped all afternoon yesterday with a hammer on the skid steer but didn't get very far. Didn't show up today.

It needs an H2R motor putting in it ;)

I think the 700cc single has around 40 hp which is more than ample on trails, and on paved roads it'll do around 45 which is plenty for me. But Polaris and Yamaha make some of these things with huge motors even turbocharged ones like the H2R. I wouldn't want one because there's not many places around here to take advantage of the speeds those things can reach, nevertheless I'd love to just try one sometime. :D

Thanks Duncan. Northern Preston County near Bruceton Mills, a mile south of the Pennsylvania border and maybe 10 miles west of Garrett county Maryland.

Lovely area, my mum lived just outside Charleston for quite some time... we used to fly into DC and drive so probably passed quite close to there.

Lovely area, my mum lived just outside Charleston for quite some time... we used to fly into DC and drive so probably passed quite close to there.

Depending on your route to Charleston you very well may have driven near by. I'm about 3 1/2 hours west of DC.

Back
Top Bottom