Nav IV mount cable identify

landmarkjohn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Bought Nav IV from this site with bracket etc. In the picture the blue two pin connector on the left?? Is that audio and mic? What is the name of the plug type and what make or brand of headset would I need? Thanks.
780e58e3b42bdf5ebc6673ee82a302b8.jpg

If I remember correctly, that plug is to connect to the audio system on the R1200 RT. If you're fitting the cradle to a GS ignore it. If you want voice instructions in your helmet and the ability to use the GPS as a hub for your phone, you'll probably need to use a Bluetooth device.

If I remember correctly, that plug is to connect to the audio system on the R1200 RT. If you're fitting the cradle to a GS ignore it. If you want voice instructions in your helmet and the ability to use the GPS as a hub for your phone, you'll probably need to use a Bluetooth device.

Thanks. Installed now and spare plug taped up..... was tempted to wrap a note on in masking tape advising same for whoever breaks the bike :D:beerjug: ..... actually the way my memory is it might have been useful for me!! :D:aidan

Back
Top Bottom