Stop & Go tyre plugger

Deleted account 210604001

Reaction score
Had a bimble up to CMC in Chesterfield today on my Honda SH125i as the 899 is still being serviced, noticed a screw in the front tyre when I came back to the bike. A slow journey home followed interspersed with stops a several petrol stations to top up the pressure (was down to 15psi when I checked at the first stop).

43899461990_32e8c99c00_b.jpg

Just thinking I would have to slum it on the bus to work and remembered I have a tyre plugger kit for the motorbike. Literally 5 minutes later the puncture was repaired and re-inflated.

Very easy to use, and pretty foolproof. :thumb2

RBW.

Used my S & G a few times, always did the business and ran the tyres till they needed changed.

Also used it on the car tyres a few times.. great did of kit....

Luckily it haven’t had to use mine yet but bought the pack after seeing YT vids on how easy it was to use and reading feedback. Excellent bit of kit that you wouldn’t want to be without IMHO.

Great bi5 of kit. Have had to use it several times. Fortunately on other folks tyres.

Fixed a front tyre on my Merc a few weeks back, would have absolutle confidence in being able to sort a M/C tyre out if the insurance of buying a S&G kit runs out

Back
Top Bottom