New 1250 RS...nice

team duvet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
How bloody nice does the new R1250RS looks? That front end, :thumb2 cool as.

Attachments

• 2019-BMW-R-1250-RS-1.jpg
    2019-BMW-R-1250-RS-1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,318
Magnificent, the 1200 front forks setup was superb.
This 1250 RS would be great fun.

Like Bravo, I prefer the asymmetric front of the current bike and some of the colour choices are mind boggling.

Not a fan of TFTs either. I like a proper dial tacho and a digital speedo like on my XR.

I won't be trading in my lupin blue R1200RS any time soon

I quite like it. Shame about the leant forward riding position, as the one I took out last year was extremely uncomfortable.

I quite like it. Shame about the leant forward riding position, as the one I took out last year was extremely uncomfortable.

I put Wunderlich bar risers and MV Motorrad peg lowers on mine - I had a standard one in Sept for a service loaner. It felt a little cramped.

Yuk
b0d2a092e682237f781f900dc46fa515.jpg

Piss yellow and poo brown. What is up with their designers these days? Someone needs to show them an AT and remind them what good design looks like. Even their HP models are hideous.

Depends on your body. I have a displaced disc in my back and the leant forward stance on the RS is much nicer then being billy bolt upright on an adventure bike.

Compared to my 2016 I like the new display, nicer torque curve, LED lights, and 2017+ transmission tweaks. Styling is subjective but I really dislike the silencer and colour choices.

Back
Top Bottom