Recalls/Problems with new R1250GS/A

happyjoe

Reaction score
It is bound to happen sooner or later.
Don't panic!

Please report any problems or recalls related to this wonderful news edition of the large GS/A.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Don't panic!

Please report any problems or recalls related to this wonderful news edition of the large GS/A.

what a stupid post. Grow up.
Alan R

Don't panic!

Big problem , I cant stop fucking smiling.

In theory the new 1250 should be a very good bike as long as BMW have improved the quality on known faults that are shared with the 1200 range. Only the engine has really changed...

Nah , just sat on me new , troublesome 1250 , oh well its a hard life.

Congrats. We hope you NEVER have any problems and NEVER EVER fall or scratch anything on your new 1250.

If...heaven forbids, it happens to be a bmw fault, do let us know.
Ride safe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe these are going to be faultless, a bit of TLC is required though, they all need washing occasionally & don’t use corrosive cleaning liquids.
3 year warranty means BMW are sure of their product.

I believe these are going to be faultless, a bit of TLC is required though, they all need washing occasionally & don’t use corrosive cleaning liquids.
3 year warranty means BMW are sure of their product.

Or BMW are concerned about the bikes reputation regarding reliability and the number of warranty claims and recalls

3 Year Beta Warranty.

Means they need an extra year to know if they got it right in the design team.

Achtung, diese Scheiße muss drei Jahre dauern

Just took my new 1250GS to BMW as oil warning popped up! Got me a little nervous as only done 550 miles. 600 mile service is booked in for next week. BMW said it was a tad low and topped up.

Just took my new 1250GS to BMW as oil warning popped up! Got me a little nervous as only done 550 miles. 600 mile service is booked in for next week. BMW said it was a tad low and topped up.

Do they burn oil then ?

Did you not think to check the oil level yourself?

Back
Top Bottom