The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019

Is the refreshing T'owd Tup still there? Otherwise known as "Evil, Evil Bowel Basher", a catastrophe in a glass :)

Oh .... and be careful boys and girls.

As I drove up yesterday the speed radar van was just pitching up in the thirty's in Masham .... another van was on the Hawes to Ingleton road, in the nationals. This road dives and dips, got some lovely twisties, popular with motorcyclists and for a good reason.

:beerjug:

Oh .... and be careful boys and girls.

As I drove up yesterday the speed radar van was just pitching up in the thirty's in Masham .... another van was on the Hawes to Ingleton road, in the nationals. This road dives and dips, got some lovely twisties, popular with motorcyclists and for a good reason.

:beerjug:

Thanks for the tip, Micky. See you tomorrow afternoon.

Bike all sorted and ready. Will be on the road first thing tomorrow morning loaded with my tent and kit. Looking forward to having a few ales with my fellow compatriots :beerjug: See you Friday:beer:

Bike all sorted and ready. Will be on the road first thing tomorrow morning loaded with my tent and kit. Looking forward to having a few ales with my fellow compatriots :beerjug: See you Friday:beer:

Why will it take you two days to get there?

I wanted to make the most of my trip (I don't get out to much on the Mule except for commuting) so decided to include the Peak District as a stopping point on my way to Dent and do a bit of ridiong around there for the day.. Originally there were two of us and that is what we planned. On reflection I would have probably gone straight upto Dent. :beerjug:

I wanted to make the most of my trip (I don't get out to much on the Mule except for commuting) so decided to include the Peak District as a stopping point on my way to Dent and do a bit of ridiong around there for the day.. Originally there were two of us and that is what we planned. On reflection I would have probably gone straight upto Dent. :beerjug:

Sounds like a plan; enjoy!

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and new to owning a BMW. I pick up my brand new R1200GS Rallye TE tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

By coincidence, I am up in North Yorkshire on Saturday (in my car), very close to Dent, and was just wondering if it would be possible to come over and meet some of you guys to say hello. If so, where and at what time approximately would be the best place to go............

Many thanks,
Andy

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and new to owning a BMW. I pick up my brand new R1200GS Rallye TE tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

By coincidence, I am up in North Yorkshire on Saturday (in my car), very close to Dent, and was just wondering if it would be possible to come over and meet some of you guys to say hello. If so, where and at what time approximately would be the best place to go............

Many thanks,
Andy

Anytime, all day, at the campsite or in any drinking house.
Basically, you won't be able to move for us!

Micky do you happen to have any left over stickers from last year’s bash? I ruined my pannier sticker, it got soaked in beer!

Hi Micky

On my way north on Friday.

Will it be ok to call in on my way past?

Gerry

I'm leaving early Friday on a solo ride-out; do you want me to wake you up????

Only if you're passing through Ulverston as I'm not setting off until late morning. Currently on the east coast so may make slight diversion via Newark on the way back tomorrow to look at a campervan :D

Only if you're passing through Ulverston as I'm not setting off until late morning. Currently on the east coast so may make slight diversion via Newark on the way back tomorrow to look at a campervan :D

That's why I'm heading there on Friday!
Which one has caught your eye?

Back
Top Bottom