The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019

added it to the diary.... will ask for a pass later from the better half....

Joanne says she may well come in the car and bring Aggie, our 10 month old Border Collie. Although Jo does ride pillion, she says she's more than happy to go walking with Aggie whilst I'm out on the bike.

Joanne says she may well come in the car and bring Aggie, our 10 month old Border Collie. Although Jo does ride pillion, she says she's more than happy to go walking with Aggie whilst I'm out on the bike.

Great :thumb

There'll be one or two out walking through the day, with their dawgs :D

:beerjug:

For this next 'Dent Event' we have 'Magnet' and 'Harry the Cat' as joint runs co-ordinators. This dynamic duo of a husband and wife team, Fran and Tony, will sort this out in their very own inimitable style. Having seen Fran in action organising our trips to the Pyrenees, down through France etc, on several occasions, then I know you're in good hands folks :D

Would just like to say a word of thanks to JB (Johnny Boxer) for doing the runs co-ordination for the last four years, not an easy task, despite how easy he made it look. A hard act to follow BUT JB is hoping to put a days ride out, on the trail, off road, for the weekend. Watch this space :thumb2

Thanks Amigo :thumb

For this next 'Dent Event' we have 'Magnet' and 'Harry the Cat' as joint runs co-ordinators. This dynamic duo of a husband and wife team, Fran and Tony, will sort this out in their very own inimitable style. Having seen Fran in action organising our trips to the Pyrenees, down through France etc, on several occasions, then I know you're in good hands folks :D

Would just like to say a word of thanks to JB (Johnny Boxer) for doing the runs co-ordination for the last four years, not an easy task, despite how easy he made it look. A hard act to follow BUT JB is hoping to put a days ride out, on the trail, off road, for the weekend. Watch this space :thumb2

Thanks Amigo :thumb

Thanks Mick, much appreciated

Yes please, one plus tent. Either at the end of a meander on the XT on the way home, or straight from home on the 800 (low mileage edition).

The 21 Dales run at this year’s event was fantastic :thumby:

Yes please, one plus tent. Either at the end of a meander on the XT on the way home, or straight from home on the 800 (low mileage edition).

I didn't know they did 'low mileage' editions Alastair :D

I'll have my GS911 Fault Code reader with me ;)

The 21 Dales run at this year’s event was fantastic :thumby:

So we hope to see you again next year :thumb

Had good times the last two years I’m in for this one two

Two posts in six years Nat, c'mon now, don't be shy, get stuck in lad/lass :thumby:

Edit ... are you a lurker? A wannabe?

I have no records of you ever attending :eek:

Had good times the last two years I’m in for this one two

Elgin..sorry to hear that :rolleyes:

There's a highly recommended bacon butty and coffee stop ( coffee made using a state of the art Dualit coffee machine ) on your route south from Elgin down Glenshee way...pre-booking essential :D

Elgin..sorry to hear that :rolleyes:

There's a highly recommended bacon butty and coffee stop ( coffee made using a state of the art Dualit coffee machine ) on your route south from Elgin down Glenshee way...pre-booking essential :D

I'll second that recommendation!

Back
Top Bottom