The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019

Elgin..sorry to hear that :rolleyes:

There's a highly recommended bacon butty and coffee stop ( coffee made using a state of the art Dualit coffee machine ) on your route south from Elgin down Glenshee way...pre-booking essential :D
I wonder how many of us will pass that way? :D

Looking highly dodgy for a rendezvous here....indeed even probably can't go at all....wedding here. I'll think of something....

We will be up in the camper as usual Micky, thanks for organising this great weekend again Micky. :thumb2

I just tell Margaret we're all a comin' ... the rest is up to you guys'n gals :thumby:

Will be good to see you again John :thumb

:beerjug:

Spare a thought for the couple who rocked up in a camper van last year, excited at the thought of a weekend away in the quiet and beautiful Yorkshire Dales, only to be confronted by a sea of bikers festooned around their patch of paradise. Having second thoughts they asked Margaret, “Are they well behaved?” To which the reply was, “Most are on medication!”. :pullface

I can just picture it...."Margaret....I'm coming......"

Spare a thought for the couple who rocked up in a camper van last year, excited at the thought of a weekend away in the quiet and beautiful Yorkshire Dales, only to be confronted by a sea of bikers festooned around their patch of paradise. Having second thoughts they asked Margaret, “Are they well behaved?” To which the reply was, “Most are on medication!”. :pullface

You may rock'n mock :D:D

I'm in Mick Camping please.:beerjug:

:thumb:beerjug:

Micky,
How long are the road runs?
I might come up in the van, and bring something old & noisy :D:D:green gri

How the feck do I know Neil :blast

There'll be several runs out over the weekend, which is six months away ... giz a break kid :aidan

Micky,
How long are the road runs?
I might come up in the van, and bring something old & noisy :D:D:green gri

Usually 100 ish miles or more

Bring/buy a map and explore yersen, there's some cracking roads in a loop of 20-40 miles around Dent

Back
Top Bottom