The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019

Could you pencil me in for camping please Micky,
i can't confirm friday until march,,

Will be good to see you there Charley :thumb

No probs with the Friday, if you're in you're in ;)

:beerjug:

we just need to make sure our occult meeting isn’t captured on drone this year. the first rule of OldBlokesOnBikesInAFieldClub is...

we just need to make sure our occult meeting isn’t captured on drone this year. the first rule of OldBlokesOnBikesInAFieldClub is...

If Micky invades my personal air space with his spy tackle ; he shall be witnessing a full moon ;; of the hairy type:dabone::D

If Micky invades my personal air space with his spy tackle ; he shall be witnessing a full moon ;; of the hairy type:dabone::D

pretty sure it wasn’t micky’s tackle, paul’s maybe?

either way video evidence can never be a good thing at a bike bash. some of us have wives our girlfriends shouldn’t know about ;)

pretty sure it wasn’t micky’s tackle, paul’s maybe?

either way video evidence can never be a good thing at a bike bash. some of us have wives our girlfriends shouldn’t know about ;)

Yes, it was Paul that captured the funny goings on, the 'ritual' of the 'inner circle' in that drone photograph :D

I shall use mine for purely photographic purposes, the rides out, 'Barney's Burger Bar' etc. :thumby:

Well it wont be with any of my other tackle I invade your space with ... rest assured of that :D

I went past the room I shared with young Wheeler in Talbot House, Pop, today, and do you know....... the odour lingers yet!

Very nice couple from Nottingham doing the resident caretaker bit....lovely cuppa!

I went past the room I shared with young Wheeler in Talbot House, Pop, today, and do you know....... the odour lingers yet!

Well it would, wouldn't it Gerard ... it was a very strong and powerful odour indeed. Those that shared a cabin with you on the ferry, and I in that room with you, will never forget it :eek:

Decals sorted ...

i-WWPt4zX-L.jpg

i-NkGZRLr-L.jpg

Now working on the Coasters, regalia and raffle prizes :thumby:

Carry on regardless ...

Back
Top Bottom