The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019

Ready for the off tomorrow afternoon...

Is there a Trooper VIP area Micky

Hoping to be there around 8:30 tomorrow evening

There's a VW Camper VIP area Wreford :thumby:

:D:D

Find the Heritage Centre (lit up) directly across from it is our camping field, the gates probably closed but not locked, come on through them and we're just to the right :thumby:

See you tomorrow evening :beerjug:

I think I may bring my walking shoes, and bail on the Saturday ride, if the weather forecast is accurate :eek::blast

It’s not an issue any more, as a bike gear logistical issue means I’m probably coming in the car now. :blast

Hardly! No crash helmet, as the one that arrived today is damaged, so they’ve ordered another.

We have a long standing joke about the book of KTM excuses, fuck me you're writing another chapter :jes

I will be arriving today. At peaks but decided not to stay as had issues with bike due to bad fuel i hope. See you all soon

Micky....there's two bottles of the usual on their way to the raffle via Mike and Maureen.....accept no alternatives or substitution.....and, by the way, thank you for your package, which I refuse to discuss.:D

:doris

Look forward to meeting you all over the weekend.. hope to arrive mid afternoon tomorrow in blazing sunshine get the tent up ( a feat in itself ) then eat drink and be merry .. you all ok with that ? :)

I see we're all be nice to one another now just in case our forum adversaries turn out to be real hard nuts :blast

I see we're all be nice to one another now just in case our forum adversaries turn out to be real hard nuts :blast

I’m a lover not a fighter. But you’ve probably been told that already! :D

Back
Top Bottom