The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019

One for camping, quiet corner away from snoring people please

Put you on the list Peter ... but you really need to be camped next to Monsewer Gerard Watts Esq.

We can have a little competition, take bets, have a Snorometer outside your tents and see who is the winner :aidan

I've slept with you both ... I speak with experience :D

:beerjug:

Hello Micky

I dont know anyone on here but please put two of us down for camping (me on my F700GS and Sean on his Bonneville) I have put a note on the F800 forum of this event and am hoping a few more from there will attend too. Hope that is ok. Looking forward to it.

Simon

Hello Micky

I dont know anyone on here but please put two of us down for camping (me on my F700GS and Sean on his Bonneville) I have put a note on the F800 forum of this event and am hoping a few more from there will attend too. Hope that is ok. Looking forward to it.

Simon

Hi Simon, no problem ... you're both on the list. Will publish an attendees list in the next couple of weeks or so :thumb

After Dent.......you will.
Bring your drinking trousers, an open mind, and some factor 50 if you like a snooze in the sun.

Sounds good. Drinking Ale is definitely down my street. Would be good too if mother nature treats us to some nice weather

I'm having a 'Senior' moment - I've booked a room at a pub in Dent.... no idea which one :D

If you ride in from the M6 the first one you come across is the Sun Inn.
If no joy, press on 80 yards down the main boulevard to the George and Dragon.
Adventure before dementia. Good luck.:D

Hope to see you there Snelly :thumb

Cheers Micky ; i'am hoping to make it; and a few other things aswell; been out on the bike a few times ; and the discomfort i'snt to bad ; not pissing blood when i climb off now; :D . I hav'nt forgot the prize from last year; or your coffee offer and i will pm you. Catch up with you laters.:beerjug:

Yes Please. Looks like a good do ! All booked into my calendar :)

Camping the Friday and Saturday night ... just me .. up from the sunny Sussex coast :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom