The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019

Beggar puncture in rear tyre tried plugging it to no avail will be at my local tyre shop 0800 when he opens wheel in hand
So much for a crack of dawn start tomorrow
Shouldn’t take too long to sort hopefully

Surely man of your considerable means must have more than one helmet...... I’m poor and I’ve got 5 or 6 in the collection :p

Yep, I’m going to wear my Wednesday helmet tomorrow. To hell with the rules!

Sunset over Dent .... cracking' day, quiet a few Tossers here already. Lovely evening :thumby:

i-HcgRh3p-L.jpg

:beerjug:

....beautiful drive in from the shite that is the M1 and A1 - All set up and looking forward to my Friday off work

Attachments

• AB3F4D38-A35A-4E6A-BD44-F2E2739403F3.jpg
    AB3F4D38-A35A-4E6A-BD44-F2E2739403F3.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 203
YOU ARE IN BARNEYS SPOT...........FUCK OFF...............

Barney is in his usual spot a little further down ... you should come more often :comfort

Thank you for the Persie Gin/Vodka raffle prizes Gerard :thumb

Hope you liked your 'award' (and decals) .... rather thought you might have said a little "thank you' :D

But then maybe I'm just a tad 'old fashioned' :rob

Barney is in his usual spot a little further down ... you should come more often :comfort

Thank you for the Persie Gin/Vodka raffle prizes Gerard :thumb

Hope you liked your 'award' (and decals) .... rather thought you might have said a little "thank you' :D

But then maybe I'm just a tad 'old fashioned' :rob

Ah bollocks.....

Just old.

Sorry I can't be there....but about now can someone go and batter on the sides of Barneys van....he won't mind honest.....

On the way now, just waiting for Brian :augie

Attachments

• 41C023BE-872D-4501-8152-6B34D6EAD43E.jpg
    41C023BE-872D-4501-8152-6B34D6EAD43E.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 341
Waiting for the rain to stop here then I'll consult Wapping for a route to Dent :D

Help needed

Packed last night and my airbed is split . Can anybody there please check if Margaret sells them in the shop otherwise I’m going to have to divert into Kendal and try to buy one ... can you text me on *7855 7948*5. The asterisks are zeros :beerjug:

Packed last night and my airbed is split . Can anybody there please check if Margaret sells them in the shop otherwise I’m going to have to divert into Kendal and try to buy one ... can you text me on *7855 7948*5. The asterisks are zeros :beerjug:

Poof.

All sorted Thanks , Gerard pm’d me and said I can lie on top of him ..,..

Margaret has poof beds in stock though if anybody else needs one .

All sorted Thanks , Gerard pm’d me and said I can lie on top of him ..,..

Margaret has poof beds in stock though if anybody else needs one .

So do you need a mattress Rushy?

One guy forgot his sleeping bag, and she sorted him out with one, so I can't see a mattress/airbed being a problem ;)

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom