Morocco Spring 2019 with Bimble on the Bike Tours

Snow White

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Morocco

I have a couple of places left for a bike tour to Morocco. Would you be interested??????

Depart on morning of Wednesday 27st March 2019 to catch the ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao. From there one half days riding to the bottom of Spain using dual carriageways and keeping to sensible speeds. We then hop over to Morocco from Algeciras via Tanger's Med.
Return to Spain on evening of Thursday 11th April and spend two days getting back up through Spain via more scenic roads and views catching the ferry on the evening of Saturday 13th and arrive back to UK on Sunday 14th April 2019. (this means if we have a problem in Morocco we can hack up through Spain in one and a bit days but still importantly catch the Spain-UK ferry)
We won't be doing anything too technical off road cos I'm taking my lump of GSA and have no desire to come back with a pile of bits! However, we will be doing some gravel roads to get off the average tourist routes and a bit of sand when we get down the Sahara, so I do recommend gravel tyres as they are more puncture resistance. (more details will be given)
We'll go over Tiza ‘a’ Test pass in the Atlas mountains,

attachment.php

visit Roman towns

attachment.php

and the filming locations for Gladiator and Spector (James Bond) and of course the Sahara desert.

attachment.php

Food is fresh, accommodation is adequate occasionally, and temperatures are warm for this 4000 mile trip to remember.

attachment.php

£1300 price includes all return ferries and a cabin to and from Spain plus I sort out all the paperwork!
Additional costs of food, fuel, accommodation etc last year came to approximately £1000 per person for the whole trip. This is partly down to the fact that Morocco is so much cheaper for everything. A set of tyres is about £150 for the pair and will easily last the whole trip.

I need a £100 deposit to secure your place, so contact me if you are interested.
And yes it is open to non BMW bikes :augie

Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Gary Adventure is never far away
Mobile 07534 664945
Website Bimble on the Bike
Facebook Bimble on the Bike Tours

Attachments

• P3290067.jpg
    P3290067.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 649
  • P3310088.jpg
    P3310088.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 642
  • P4030119.jpg
    P4030119.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 640
  • P3290080.jpg
    P3290080.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 703
Looks like a great trip, I'm there in October for a more off road focused trip - :thumb

Absolutely.

There are some really fantastic tracks and so proper hard core tracks available to anyone who wants them.

However a fully loaded GSA with the requirement to be able to ride it home dictates discretion is the better part of valour :bow

Absolutely.

There are some really fantastic tracks and so proper hard core tracks available to anyone who wants them.

However a fully loaded GSA with the requirement to be able to ride it home dictates discretion is the better part of valour :bow

Why would a GS be 'fully loaded ?

Hope to bump in to you Merlin.
Have a good trip and look forward to some of your more adventurous video clips :bow

Unfortunately someone else has now dropped out.
Anyone else interested, although I'm aware that this is now short(ish) notice

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom