Anyone any good on Aprilias ?

Tarka

Reaction score
Does anyone here have any first hand experience of any Aprilia servicing places ?

Full and proper servicing with service light reset, etc, rather than basic fluids and filters that can be done at home.

RSV Mille, if it makes a difference.

Worth a try.

If yee can't sort it locally..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181120-202935.jpg
    Screenshot_20181120-202935.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 265
  • Screenshot_20181120-202957.jpg
    Screenshot_20181120-202957.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 241
Aprilia performance in Tamworth is the place to go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As above Steve . Griff at AP is the man for Aprilias. He used to be the UK service manager and is definitely the guy to go for . :thumb

If you need to leave the bike there I could possibly give you a lift back to Crewe station so you could get a train home . HTH ;)

Thanks for the replies. :thumb

Ash...that info is a great help regarding the dash buttons and what they do.
The bike's got no manual or other info, and I haven't looked online yet, so that's very useful.

Steveo and Rushy, thanks for recommending AP....this seems a slightly finicky beast and I'll happily do filter and fluid changes but I want it to have a good going over and a proper service by someone who knows what they're doing, rather than the typical dealer garage monkey......so I'll give Griff a shout.
Great offer of a lift too, but I'll arrange things so I don't need one, thank you. :beerjug:

400£ for a full once over including suspension set up for you.
But be prepared for more as the little jobs add up.
I spent a day with them and it went from £400 to £1200.

Went home with what felt like a brand new bike though.
Stayed there all day and watched them go over every thing......fascinating

Griff is a font of all things Aprilia but the 2 spanner boys are superb...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there is/was an Aprilia dealer on Regent Road, Liverpool, near the docks. I've also got an old CDrom RSV Mille manual you can have for nowt.

Thanks Fatal, if we can manage to meet up or owt I'd like the manual please.

Looks like this Griff fella is well worth seeking out....shame he's not exactly local.

I've just had Paul at P3 Tuning near Liverpool Airport recommended too..... anyone heard of him/them ?

More local to you

Does anyone here have any first hand experience of any Aprilia servicing places ?

Full and proper servicing with service light reset, etc, rather than basic fluids and filters that can be done at home.

RSV Mille, if it makes a difference.

Hi, I use Mike Wright racing at Rainford, a truely top guy, may be worth a chat to him as he knows his way round most bikes.

I never thought of Mike. I live in Rainford and have known him for many years and regularly use him for my MOTs and the odds and sods I can't be bothered to do. He is a decent bloke and very good mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom