Trans European Trail section 1

Bungy

Reaction score
If anyone fancies trying their hand at section 1 of the TET I am more than happy to guide for a ride out.

The Trans European Trail is a project that links a route traversing Europe using as much off road access as possible but inevitably linking with minor country roads. The section that passes where I live links Dover through Salisbury plain and onto Wales.
My next planned outing is 8th December and i’ll Be riding an Africa Twin. The route is possible on big bikes with suitable tyres, road bias tyres will not manage it if the ground is wet.

de98cdabb347a91b070298672cb773d6.jpg

8674e7cab1b528639fb75f6d57256583.jpg
f31390caa71b11535dceef9d13bf53d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tet

what sort of mileage are you thinking of . and whats the start time please?

The last time we went out we managed 42kms in 3 1/2 hrs. I’m happy to go out fairly regularly but restricted to weekends and we will meet at 9 for breakfast leaving at 10am.

if you are seriously considering then probably an idea to make contact through pm.

Weather looks wet and muddy for this coming weekend and my bike is prepped with the route planned.

It was wetter than an otters pocket today and although we saw loads of BMW’s at the cafe, we saw none on the trail.

I will be riding either the TET or lanes looping around Butser hill on Tuesday 26th March.
Both start at Loomies and will be 4 - 5 hours depending on progress. Weather for the coming week looks dry and mild.

I'll be on the Husaberg for this one, if anyone is interested in a ride-out.

A taste of Hampshire lanes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of great lanes round Hampshire, often with a bit of wet chalk thrown in, and I've tasted the trail quite a few times :D

Have a great ride out. I'm on a TRF organised First Aid course this weekend so not going out.

Lots of great lanes round Hampshire, often with a bit of wet chalk thrown in, and I've tasted the trail quite a few times :D

Have a great ride out. I'm on a TRF organised First Aid course this weekend so not going out.

Wet chalk certainly adds another level of difficulty for me.

That's supposed to be "our little secret" Tim, don't go telling everyone or the others will all want a "visit" to their tent in the night! ;)

Wait to you see the "water purifier" ! :D

Water purifier ?

You told me it was a penis enlarger. I feel a bit stupid now.

Back
Top Bottom