Booked and confirmed

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Booked andconfirmed...Weds 03rd Aug, 14.30 Stena from Fishguard........Nadeem and I believe IanF on same.....will be meandering around aimlessly down south on Thursday after a night spent somewhere an hour or two from Rosslare, and aiming to arrive Lehinch Friday at some point.......

Looking forwards to it :thumb

looks like me and boris are catching the train......

Yep, I've just got off the phone with Nadeem. Same ferry out, hotel booked.

Matron, sorry, but I've never taken a pillion round the block let alone 400 miles.

Ian

I'll take a pillion from Fishguard, Matron...so that's two bikes from there inc. fanum's...

we can't take wednesday off..... maybe you can give us a backy to father teds on saturday

thanks for the offer xx

okay matron...but you'll have to sing 'my lovely horse' when we get there...:D

i was thinking more of........
DRINK DRINK...FECK FECK.....
but i'll try and remember the words...

My lovely horse, running through the field

Where are you going, with your fetlocks blowing in the wind

I want to shower you with sugar lumps, and ride you over fences

Polish your hooves every single day, and bring you to the horse dentist

My lovely horse, you're a pony no more

Running around with a man on your back, like a train in the night

Like a train in the night

where ya' going

Bill,
any thoughts on your route Thursday/Friday ??? Sue and I into Ringaskiddy Thursday around 7am. We are doing a bit of a tour with a B&B Thursday night to arrive Lahinch Friday. via Dingle Bantry ferry across the shannon etc ...............though open to suggestions. Not coming on the airhead.coming on the 1200(Oooh I love it).we need fords !!!! and tracks !!!!!:D :beer:

Ian, Bill & myself will be getting the 2.30pm ferry from fishguard and beyond that, we haven't really planned a route yet...we'll be heading to Lahinch to arrive on the Friday...

Bill, Jock et al,

As you are coming into Rosslare don't be too tempted to get that far way from it as you'll miss some fantastic GS'ing terrirtory in the Wicklow Mountains.

Place yourself on the Wexford/Wicklow border night 1 then take in some of the fun stuff there, then pick a nice route across the Midlands to Lahinch, more info and maps at Eynsford if ya loike :thumb

Beejabers

Judge,
perhaps you can give me a cunning:D route back as we are coming back Rosslare on Wednesday. Plan 'A' is Galway and Connamara after Lahinch but could head Wicklow way Tuesday am..................Be nice to scamper around the wicklow hills, sure you know a good B&B somewhere logical.????
Dood':beer:

Matron said:
i was thinking more of........
DRINK DRINK...FECK FECK.....
but i'll try and remember the words...

My lovely horse, running through the field

Where are you going, with your fetlocks blowing in the wind

I want to shower you with sugar lumps, and ride you over fences

Polish your hooves every single day, and bring you to the horse dentist

My lovely horse, you're a pony no more

Running around with a man on your back, like a train in the night

Like a train in the night

www.iol.ie/~ejordan/horse2.WAV

Matron said:
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE LAHINCH ANTHEM.....

except for the folks what live there. They have a different anthem...

Something about the tourists are a coming and the season is short (or at least it used to be)...

a bit of trivaia

about teh my lovely horse..

that episode of father ted was filmed in limerick..

i watched some of it being filmed, as two of my friends were musicain extras.. and i got sneaked in..

the lovely set was put up in an old venue in town the Theatre royal.. they ripped it out straight after even though the people that ran the venue asked if they could keep it..

anyways i saw ardal ohanlan there doing a live show about two years later and we wouldnt let him off eth stage untill eh sang teh song..

feickin hilarious..

:)

one more aside.. pat short and jon kenny (pat short was the guy with the shotgun with the i shot jr tshirt.. and jon kenny wa sthe eurovison compere) anyways go watch the d'unbelievables.. brilliant

pthag

Back
Top Bottom