Fish Dash Sunday 9th December

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's been a while but we're staging the first & last Fish Dash of 2018 on Sunday 9th

Sheik Bin Ridin has decreed that on that day we will ride to Captain Jack's in the town of Portaferry and eat their deep fried fish & chipped potatoes

Given the short days we'll be departing the CircleK on the N81 (just off the M50) at 09.00 sharp & heading in a generally northerly direction.

We'll be stopping for tay in Cafe Acqua in Blackrock if anyone north of Dublin wants to join us there. Time to be confirmed when I've finalised the route

Hoping to be in Portaferry for about 13.00 but I'll confirm that too

All welcome :aidan

address says balrothery tallght (cough)

*posts bin an a to z :p

Not this time, due to lack of motorcycle, due to not bringing it home, due to broken leg, due to lack of common sense. Enjoy!

Not this time, due to lack of motorcycle, due to not bringing it home, due to broken leg, due to lack of common sense. Enjoy!
:rob
Jay, have you still got L'Escargot ? You could collect him in that :D

Any idea of a route so I can tie in with you folks somewhere along the way ?
Not yet. But I'll let you know.
Is Blackrock too far for an adventure motorcyclist :augie

Jay, have you still got L'Escargot ? You could collect him in that :D
Isn't a sidecar Bluuuddd
Is Blackrock too far for an adventure motorcyclist :augie
Ha ha ha Its an R100RS with wee skittery bars and a thousand year old tyres But I was thinking I could bate down the A1 and catch you near where you come over the border and turn

Isn't a sidecar Bluuuddd
My bad :blush

DrFarkoff said:
ha ha Its an R100RS with wee skittery bars and a thousand year old tyres But I was thinking I could bate down the A1 and catch you near where you come over the border and turn
Excuses, excuses :D
Is that the one with the megaphones ? You'd be deaf before ya got to the end of your road. As would the neighbours.....
I'll look at it in the next day or two (when I get 5 mins)

Excuses, excuses :DIs that the one with the megaphones ? You'd be deaf before ya got to the end of your road. As would the neighbours.....I'll look at it in the next day or two (when I get 5 mins)
LOL PARDON?????Now on standard pipes As it blew out all the insulation and got Louder As if that were possible !!!

Have a wedding in Kerry Friday but gonna try get back up for this, hopefully see yis Sunday :thumb

Right, a brief itinerary -
Leave Circle K at Balrothery / Tallaght By-pass at 09.00
Quick stop at Texaco on old road (R132) between airport & Swords to pick up northsiders about 09.20
Short stop at Cafe Acqua in Blackrock at 10.30
Hopefully make the Greenore ferry sailing at 11.30
(if we miss that we'll have to run up along the lough & river to Newry & around to Warrenpoint)
And then Strangford ferry for 13.00 & straight into Capt Jack's for the nosebag

See youse Sunday :bounce1:bounce1

Maybe take a wee trundle Down to join you for a while. Usually around lecale of a Sunday morn :)

Back
Top Bottom