bemoto Multi Bike Insurance

Not quite on the subject but I bought a bike from someone in Plymouth recently who’d always kept the bike in a car park near his house with no locks etc at all. Because it had always been outside and never seen ACF50 it was ropy which I guess this is good for security!

Can you do an online quote for BEMOTO Insurance as I cant seem to find anyway to do it online for either a single bike or a multibike policy. Do I have to call them??

Just called for a quote

Renewal £160 ( i can get for anywhere between £100 & £160)

BM quoted £400+ i dont think so!

+1 for BEMOTO.

After being f--ked around by BMW Insurance, BEMOTO were able to give me the policy that I needed and at a better price.

(2 days before picking up my new GSA 1250, BMW Motorrad Insurance :mad:advised me that they could no longer honour the quotation they had previously given, and that I had accepted and paid for, because they hadn't fully understood my circumstances and that bike was "to expensive".

These circumstance being that I had an existing multi bike policy with a current NCB (which they were advised from day 1). This meant that I couldn't have a NCB on the new policy and because the bike cost more than £15,000, they couldn't insure me.

I was aware that there could be an issue with regards to the NCB, however, while BMW couldn't take it into account in their calculations, BEMOTO were able to "mirror" the NCB in their quotation.)

Another plus point for Bemoto: updated my SDP use to include Business use - for the total of £17 (for the 8 months remaining on my policy)!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hf2nQmq7QRQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They weren't the cheapest for me but they answer the phone and call you back as arranged I have easily covered all my modifications and accessories on a like for like basis

The policy really is a kitchen sink job with legal cover to 100k & personal accident riding gear £500 towards excess RAC breakdown and riding other bikes Non of this within 500 metres bollox just put in garage overnight
There is more stuff I've missed (Europe cover and breakdown) which I don't do anymore Plus they came in £80 quid cheaper than my Bennets renewal with Aviva

Bemoto underwriter is Axa in my case HTH
Don't shoot the messenger;)

Back
Top Bottom