New Multistrada 1260

Belgian Beemer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone ridden one of these yet? Anyone got any thoughts on the subject?
I'm gonna change my 2015 GSA early next year and fancy something different. Can't get a test ride over here until February apparently, so looking for any info available out there.......

Dealers here are working hard to get their remaining stocks of 1200s out the door. None of my local dealers have the 1260 Enduro available yet. And with Christmas coming and then "January-February" next they won't be trying too hard I reckon.

Has anyone here bought or ridden one yet? I’m in the market for a new bike, and will be taking one out very soon, so if anyone has any first hand experience, let us know. :thumb

I'm seriously considering one of these, but can't get a test ride until February here in Belgium, I'd also be very interested to hear from anyone who's tried one

I'm seriously considering one of these, but can't get a test ride until February here in Belgium, I'd also be very interested to hear from anyone who's tried one

I could have taken one out today, but got to the dealer 10 minutes before they closed. They reopen on 2nd January, so I’ve got a while to do some online research.

I could have taken one out today, but got to the dealer 10 minutes before they closed. They reopen on 2nd January, so I’ve got a while to do some online research.

Come on Nutty, hows the research going? My red itch needs scratching again, either this year or next I shall be swapping and I keep coming back to GS or Multi.

The only thing that I see as a bit of a step back (being a big lad) is the suspension settings, the fully auto on the new GS had been sublime. The current Rallye Sport TE has been the best GS I’ve had but whilst theres decent money in it, cant help thinking I should move it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on Nutty, hows the research going? My red itch needs scratching again, either this year or next I shall be swapping and I keep coming back to GS or Multi.

The only thing that I see as a bit of a step back (being a big lad) is the suspension settings, the fully auto on the new GS had been sublime. The current Rallye Sport TE has been the best GS I’ve had but whilst theres decent money in it, cant help thinking I should move it on.

You know it makes sense !

Pikes peak makes even better sense

Oh and Nutty this applies to you too

All the reports and journos seem to rate it, but quite a few reckon the 1290 is the better bike. I’ll get a test ride one day soon, and report back.

You know it makes sense !

Pikes peak makes even better sense

Oh and Nutty this applies to you too

Not at over £22k with a few extras it doesn’t! :eek:

The Ducati is bound to be a faster more involving ride than the new GS, but unlikely to be the better bike.

I had an MTS, great ride, brilliant handling, but the GSA is more comfortable when two up and 25,000 miles later I’m probably not even going to try the new Multi.

For those of you that do, I don’t think you will be disappointed, far from it.

Has anyone here bought or ridden one yet? I’m in the market for a new bike, and will be taking one out very soon, so if anyone has any first hand experience, let us know. :thumb

I thought you are staying with the orange family?

Back
Top Bottom