New Multistrada 1260

If you are buying one I would suggest you never take the 1250 HP GS for a spin.
Well, I’ve done just that and I did not like an annoying vibration buzz at idle, on the 1250 . My well tuned, 2014WGSA was a delight to re climb aboard . The increased feel of power on the 1250 could very easily be a throttle response trick ( dare say that ?) Yeah, I’m sure it’s been dyno’d . So, I’m not a convert .

I want a decent spin on the 1260. The 1200 enduro is the most exciting bike I have ridden since the ZX12R.
I thought the HP 1250 was spot on and probably the dreaded sensible option.
Buy the Ducati.
When I next go shopping I would also give the 950 a lot of thought.

Well, I’ve done just that and I did not like an annoying vibration buzz at idle, on the 1250 . My well tuned, 2014WGSA was a delight to re climb aboard . The increased feel of power on the 1250 could very easily be a throttle response trick ( dare say that ?) Yeah, I’m sure it’s been dyno’d . So, I’m not a convert .

Baron von Grumble on his you tube channel said the same, he preferred his 14 plate GSA to the 1250.

Notification from my dealer that my new Multistrada 1260 Enduro has now left the Ducati factory and is on it's way to Belgium.......Not bad for an order placed on Jan 31st which stated delivery ex-stock!:bounce1
Can't wait, but unfortunately off to China for 2 weeks work on Saturday:blast

I fancy changing my GS for a new multi,called in at a dealer today and the state of the headers on a 700 mile 19 plate demonstrator were shocking !

I fancy changing my GS for a new multi,called in at a dealer today and the state of the headers on a 700 mile 19 plate demonstrator were shocking !

I noticed that as well. I looked at the titanium headers when I considered one, but the main link pipe that is visible, isn’t part of the system, so would still look like crap. :blast

The general fit and finish was disappointing, for such an expensive bike, IMO.

I noticed that as well. I looked at the titanium headers when I considered one, but the main link pipe that is visible, isn’t part of the system, so would still look like crap. :blast

I really fancied a Multi 1260 pikes peak but went for the 1290 GT as it seems to be

A) better built

B) a bit more hooligan focused less gentleman express

You had your last KTM's headers powder coated I wonder if that would work , they look like a right pain in the arse to get off though?
I'm still going to give one a try ,always fancied a Ducati.

You had your last KTM's headers powder coated I wonder if that would work , they look like a right pain in the arse to get off though?
I'm still going to give one a try ,always fancied a Ducati.

Cracking bikes , dont listen to the chings that haven't owned one :green gri

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cGGvACkwrJU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom