leaving on Thur for Lahinch?

thursday night's swansea/cork crossing for us, then up to lahinch on friday.

see you there.

hack or PD? not finalised decision myself yet, but airhead likely :)

cookie said:
see you there.

hack or PD? not finalised decision myself yet, but airhead likely :)

Don't know myself yet, hack has some new panniers that need trialling but currently lacks a replacement spoke for a broken one, a front tyre and an MOT. PD has just been serviced and is sporting its new gator but the trip will see off my TKC's - decisions, decisions.... :D

Could you ask Angi to avoid the dodgy prawn she had last time on The Mayflower so we can all enjoy a full Irish welcome in the morning without looking at the green monster :D

she says she was dehydrated & got a migraine.

i think it was a "bad pint" myself :rolleyes:

cookie said:
she says she was dehydrated & got a migraine.

i think it was a "bad pint" myself :rolleyes:

Just the one was it ? :D

Brekkers in Cork invite extended to Mr & Mrs Cookie, Judge and Steptoe if required ;)

Ferg

Andy, what route are you taking up from Cork? I'm on the Thurday afternoon speedferry out of Fishguard, probably camping around Dumcormick (or B&B if weather is bad) so will be running across on Friday. Possibly meet up en-route:beerjug:

Just looked at my ferry times and it appears that I have to get up at 3am to leave home at 4am on Friday morning :eek:

In my book thats nearer Thursday than Friday :D

just booked - thursday night crossing, swansea -cork .

Thursday run up to Lehinch from Cork

Slight deviation , Sue and I are now doing 'The long way round'............ i.e. straight up to Lehinch to pitch camp at Ocean View Thursday, after arriving Cork 7am, with a little detour across the Shannon to Kilkee. Friday going up into Galway/Connamara if anyone interested. Then sunday pm going to do a southerly circuitous route, Dingle, Bantry Bay etc to end up in Rosslare for Wednesday 12-30pm ferry
Matkat

Re: Thursday run up to Lehinch from Cork

MATKAT said:
Slight deviation , Sue and I are now doing 'The long way round'............ i.e. straight up to Lehinch to pitch camp at Ocean View Thursday, after arriving Cork 7am, with a little detour across the Shannon to Kilkee. Friday going up into Galway/Connamara if anyone interested. Then sunday pm going to do a southerly circuitous route, Dingle, Bantry Bay etc to end up in Rosslare for Wednesday 12-30pm ferry
Matkat

see you in the bar thursday night then
mines a vodka and tonic...boris drinks vodka and coke......

Steptoe said:
just booked - thursday night crossing, swansea -cork .

Oh Lordy I offered him the spare berth in my cabin thinking Mrs Steppers wouldn't let him go - is this likely to ruin my trip before its started? :(

Lol, Whatton - please tell me all that chundering in the Princetown Bunkhouse was nothing to do with him :( :( :(

judge said:

Lol, Whatton - please tell me all that chundering in the Princetown Bunkhouse was nothing to do with him :( :( :(

Steptoe has the constitution of an ox, although he told me that he got seasick just watching Titanic on the tele :D

AD-seasick-199.jpg

judge said:
Lol, Whatton - please tell me all that chundering in the Princetown Bunkhouse was nothing to do with him :( :( :( [/B]

Think you need to come to the Peaks and speak to the man with the vacume cleaner about that:D

anyone else going from / going to Fishguard?

Yup, booked on the 1600 Thursday fast crossing. Dependent on the weather if I run straight for Lahinch or overnight around Duncormick/Kilmore Quay area.:beerjug:

ferguscawley said:
Just the one was it ? :D

Brekkers in Cork invite extended to Mr & Mrs Cookie, Judge and Steptoe if required ;)

Ferg

set the table for us 2 as well as the landahhhhn boys please fergus :)

yum yum

Back
Top Bottom