leaving on Fri for Lahinch?

I'm cares and baggage free on the 8.55 Holyhead fast packet.

(Apparently this sailing is only for people who are 'full english'....whatever that means?)

Me too

BUT will have baggage and my lovely riding partner Louise.

Will be nice to see you again Tom. Still riding XL?

See you on the boat.

leaving NI Fri for Lahinch

Hi !

I'm leaving Belfast on Friday, heading to Lahinch.
I would'nt mind some company on the trip as I have absolutely no idea where I'm going!

I have no Idea when or where everyone is meeting up - any help would be appreciated!

many thanks

Mark

i haven't made my mind up it'll likely be Fri morn but i was hoping to go and stay down the west coast on Thur maybe westport or foxford

Im heading down on the fri morning from Newtownards if anyone wants some company let me know

oatsy !

Oatsy - I tried to contact you through this site, but was unable to !
I'm leaving Belfast on Fri morning for Lahinch - I would'nt mind tagging along with you if that was ok.

markthompson69@hotmail.com

You can drop me a line and we can make arrangements from there if you like.

Cheers

Mark

With all the time I'm taking off work at the minute I can't see me getting away on Friday at all, so I will probably head down early on Saturday morning.

If anyone else is in the same boat give me a shout.

hooking up along the way

Vinny do you know your route to Lahinch, or to galway even. I was planning the trip via black head as I am in galway. ie via kilcolgan(n18), kinvara, New Quay, (possible lunch at Leenanes) Ballyvaughan, Blackhead, fanore, Doolin, Liscannor,(bottle of water at Egan's) and then Lahinch

Leaving on Friday

Leaving replies all over . Where and when are you lot meeting up. As i would like to tag along ..

Geno

Oatsy and I are heading off on Fri morning. He's comming from N'Ards and we are meeting up at the hein Gericke car park on the Boucher road.

I'm not sure what time yet, as we are waiting on another GS'er comming from the Larne boat - it gets in at 8:45am.

I would think we would be meeting up around 9:30 ish!

Here's my Email address markthompson69@hotmail.com

drop me a line and we can exchange mobile numbers

Cheers
Mark

hope to leave the big smoke(dublin) early on sat morn for the ride to lahinch anyone else in the same boat?

Vinney said:
Geno

Oatsy and I are heading off on Fri morning. He's comming from N'Ards and we are meeting up at the hein Gericke car park on the Boucher road.

I'm not sure what time yet, as we are waiting on another GS'er comming from the Larne boat - it gets in at 8:45am.

I would think we would be meeting up around 9:30 ish!

Mark

Thats me, should be at Hein Gerickes for 0930, then heading down through the middle on the twiddly bits.

Pete A

Great!

See you 9:30am at Hien Gericke car park then!

"all the Best"

Mark

Leaving for Lahinch

Ok then .Its 9.30 in Belfast. Had a look at mileage ,not that much in it , Quicker via Dublin and then across , better roads . Down the middle then over is longer and on not so good roads ..Any ideas which way yous would like to go.. Either way i dont mind. just so we know where we are going. So families roughly know where we at ..

Route

This is the route I will probably use on Saturday morning.

Dundalk, Ardee, Kells, Mullingar, Tullamore, Birr, Portumna, Gort then head for Milltown Malbay and cut across from that road to Lahinch.

Looking at a map you may not think these are good roads Geno, but I know them pretty well and they suit the GS just fine.

Safe run lads.

Alternative route

Armagh, Monaghan, Clones, Cavan, Granard, Edgeworthstown, Ballymahon, Athlone, Ballinasloe, Loughrea, Gort, then on as above from Gort to Lahinch.

I would be inclined to stay as far the feck away from Dublin as possible. Too much traffic and very boring roads.

Right my bike is not back together just yet so i'll be going on Fri morning too. so i wouldn't meeting up with some others on the way down if a suitable meeting place can be found. any of you coming from the Donagal?Derry side or will i head towards Monaghan?

Back
Top Bottom